We do update this Policy from time to time so please do return and review this Policy regularly.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 our data controller is Fantasy Football Scout Ltd.
A cookie is small text file, stored on your computer or mobile device. It will contain an anonymous identifier so that our site can recognise you when you use the same browser to return.
Advertisers sometimes use their own cookies to provide you with targeted advertising. For example, advertisers may use a profile they have built on sites that you have previously visited to present you with more relevant advertisements during your visit to this website. If you are based in the European Union and would like to learn more about how advertisers use these types of cookies or to choose not to receive them, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu. If you are based in the United States and would like to learn more, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Although cookies are used across almost every site on the internet, some users do not like the idea of this information being stored on their computer. Through your browser settings, it is possible to delete existing cookies and block them from being used in the future. However, this will mean you could lose some functionality on our site – such as the ability for us to remember if you’re logged in.
This website – www.aboutcookies.org – will help you explore your options when it comes to removing and turning off cookies in your browser. We’ve listed links below to all the major browsers and mobile browsers offering instructions on how to change your settings.
Opting Out Of Advertising Cookies
As well as using the information provided on the ‘How to Manage Cookies’ Page, the partner company responsible for serving advertising onto our website have developed a solution for users to opt-out of receiving any further advertising cookies from this site by dropping a final cookie. This will allow them (the advertising partner) to identify a user as having opted out, and then refrain from serving that user any targeted advertising. Please be aware that this does not mean you will not see advertising, only that adverts will not be targeted to you, the user.
Please be aware of the following before you click the following link –
Advertising cookies are used to improve the quality and relevance of the advertising being displayed to each visitor
Advertising cookies are used to identify a browser; advertising cookies do not track individuals and do not gather any personally identifiable information.
This website serves advertising and will continue to do so, even if the user chooses to opt-out.
Once you click the link, another advertising cookie will be delivered to your device in order to identify you as a user that has opted-out. If this cookie is deleted at any time, the user must complete this process again to get the “opt-out” cookie placed on their browser again.
If you would like to drop this final cookie onto your device, please click on the following link –
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.This includes the registration process which requires you to provide a username, a valid email address and a password.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- Information relating to any donation you make to this website.
- Information you provide to us relating to the subscription of services.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- To contact you regarding matters involving a breach of our terms of conditions.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints you may have regarding the website.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers or partners but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors and site traffic.
Storing Your Personal Data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.