Terms And Conditions
The term ‘Fantasy Football Scout Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 164 Leigh Road, Leigh On Sea, SS9 1BT. Our company registration number is 7096709 and is Registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
You agree to use the Fantasy Football Scout message boards in accordance with the following Community Rules.
Your Comment Posts…
- All site contributions must be civil and tasteful at all times.
- We do not welcome disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour : contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of rabble rousing or provoking a reaction.
- Strictly no unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material will not be accepted.
- Please be patient. Fantasy Football Scout attracts visitors of all ages, with varying degree of experience and knowledge. Please do not presume knowledge or react aggressively to those less knowledgeable.
- No spamming. We don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please do not continually re-submit your contribution to various article posts. Constantly posting comments seconds apart for the sake of posting, regardless of content, is also outlawed. As is replying to your own comments for the sake of posting.
- Strictly no advertising, promoting or research for commercial purposes.
- Comments must not interfere with the intellectual property rights or confidential information of others.
- URL’s posted in comments must be relevant to the subject.
- Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed.
- No impersonation or multiple accounts.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
Your Fantasy Football Scout Account…
If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly. Accounts registered with someone else’s email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice.
Fantasy Football Scout reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple Fantasy Football Scout accounts.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified) in the Fantasy Football Scout community.
- You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in the Fantasy Football Scout community. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- Contributing material to the Fantasy Football Scout community with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to submit to or share with Fantasy Football Scout community only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of Fantasy Football Scout Ltd or third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
Breaching the Community Rules…
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules when contributing to the Fantasy Football Scout community, your contribution may well be edited or removed without warning. If further indiscretions are made, an email will be sent informing you why your contributions have been edited or deleted. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
This action may include any content posted by you being moderated (checked) before being published on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any further Fantasy Football Scout discussions.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content to the Fantasy Football Scout community or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on Fantasyfootballscout.co.uk, and Fantasy Football Scout Ltd considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, Fantasy Football Scout Ltd may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement(s).
Fantasy Football Scout Ltd reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any Fantasy Football account, at any time, for any reason.
The failure or delay of Fantasy Football Scout Ltd to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Fantasy Football Scout Ltd’s right to enforce that right.
For Gameweek 38
- van Persie
Next Six Ticker
|No Change||Hart||MCI||B, Vs|
|Up||Robles||WIG||C, Vs, £|
|No Change||Lloris||TOT||C, Vs|
|No Change||Foster||WBA||C, Vs|
|No Change||Vorm||SWA||C, Vs|
|No Change||Mignolet||SUN||B, Vs|
|No Change||De Gea||MUN||A|
|Up||Boruc||SOT||B, Vs, £|
|No Change||Kompany||MCI||B, Vs, Rest|
|No Change||Vertonghen||TOT||A, Vs, Rest|
|Up||Luiz||CHE||A, Vs, Rest|
|Up||Boyce||WIG||C, Vs, OoP|
|No Change||Cuéllar||SUN||B, Vs, £|
|No Change||Rangel||SWA||C, Vs|
|Up||Clyne||SOT||B, Vs, £|
|No Change||Mata||CHE||C, Vs, Rest|
|Up||Hazard||CHE||B, Vs, Rest, Inj|
|Up||Maloney||WIG||B, Vs, £|
|No Change||Y Touré||MCI||B, Vs|
|No Change||Silva||MCI||B, Vs, Inj|
|Up||Tevez||MCI||A, Vs, Rest|
|Up||Koné||WIG||B, Vs, £|
|Down||van Persie||MUN||A, Vs|
|Up||Lukaku||WBA||B, Vs, Rest|
|Down||Aguero||MCI||B, Vs, Inj|
|Up||Rodriguez||SOT||A, Vs, £|
|Up||Defoe||TOT||B, Vs, Rest|
|Up||Ba||CHE||C, Vs, Rest|
|A, B, C||Current Form|
|Inj||Injured/Returning from Injury|
|OoP||Out of Position|
“I am happy with the way I’ve started, but on the other hand, I should have scored four or five more, so that’s something for me to work on.”Robin Van Persie talks about his early form at United ahead of his first Manchester derby