Introduction to the Article Type
With so many RMTs on site, we’re going to start collecting them in these RMT Community Articles.
To start, site regular and moderator Spencer has given us his team, and some explanations of his choices. Feel free to comment on his team.
This is also a place for you to post your team, and please respond to a few others while you’re at it!
Mods have been alerted, and will spend some time on these pages responding.
Let’s try to keep the main article pages free from RMTs!
Fabianski – Bettinelli
Mendy – Robertson – Luiz – Boly – Tomkins
Salah – Mahrez – Pedro – Deulofeu – Stephens
Aguero – Arnautovic – Zaha
- 9.0 on goalkeepers. Fabianski with FPL pedigree. Unsure on Bettinelli, but rotation with Fabianski looks good.
- First 10 games: CRY – BOU – BUR – WLV – eve – WAT – eve – bha – cda – BOU
- Most I’ve spent in defence from the start – I normally play just one big hitter and 4 rotating cheapies.
- All defenders with potential for attacking points.
- Mendy a risk worth taking, looked brilliant before his injury.
- Luiz a risk, so will keep a close eye on the Community Shield.
- Tomkins looks to be the best 4.5 for me.
- Got to start with Salah. Can always downgrade.
- Mahrez was brilliant at Leicester. Playing with better players at Man City, I can only see him getting better. Another one to look out for in the Community Shield.
- Pedro is a risk, but if he’s nailed he will get attacking points.
- Watford fixtures look favourable. Deulofeu looked grerat when on loan from Barcelona last season.
- Stephens is my 4.5 bench player.
- Aguero is world class. Possibly some doubts on whether he starts or not. Keeping an eye on the Community shield. Will swap to Aubameyang if there are doubts.
- Arnautovic ended last season in spectacular fashion and this has continued into pre-season. Made the mistake of not getting him in last time around.
- Zaha also reclassified as a forward this season. Does this mean more bonus points? Doubts over who his strike partner will be at Crystal palace, but I see him returning points regardless. Will need to reconsider if he moves.
1.0 itb to use in an emergency. eg upgrade Mahrez to Mane, or Deulofeu to Doucoure.
The Key here is flexibility. Setting price brackets for positions and then finding the right players to fit in. eg I don’t know if Pedro is the right 6.5 to have, but can easily switch to Jota, Richarlison, or whoever else.
Thoughts? Suggestions? Where have I gone wrong, and where have I gone right? What do you suggest I change?
Remember, post your RMTs below in this article. There will be another new RMT Community Article tomorrow.