Jose Mourinho has named an interesting Manchester United side to face Southampton this evening.
The biggest Fantasy story from the team news was that Anthony Martial (£7.6m) was named on the bench.
After a run of six goals in five games going into Gameweek 13, he blanked against Crystal Palace and has now lost his place. Both Marcus Rashford (£6.7m) and Romelu Lukaku (£10.7m) were named in the side.
Central midfielder Nemanja Matic (£5.0m) has been deployed at centre-back as the problems continue in that area of the pitch.
Chris Smalling (£5.7m) and Eric Bailly (£5.1m) have been ruled out through injury, joining Victor Lindelöf in the physio room.
Meanwhile, Marcos Rojo (£4.9m) was declared fit but could only make the bench. He returned to training this week and was not considered in the right state to start the match.
“Chris Smalling has a pain in his foot so he is not available to play. Eric Bailly has a pain in his back so he is not available to play. Marcos Rojo trained yesterday for the first time with the group after a long absence and he is not ready to play. He’s ready to help but he is not ready to start.” – Jose Mourinho
After impressing in cameos so far this season, Michael Obafemi (£5.0m) comes into the Southampton side for the first time. He starts up front as Manolo Gabbiadini (£5.6m) drops to the bench.
There is also a Premier League debut for right-back Yan Valery, who is not yet on Fantasy Premier League.
After scoring a brace against Fulham, Stuart Armstrong (£5.1m) gets his third start in a row.
Southampton XI: McCarthy, Cedric, Yoshida, Vestergaard, Stephens, Lemina, Valery, Redmond, Højbjerg, Armstrong, Obafemi
Manchester United XI: De Gea, Shaw, Matic, Jones, Young, McTominay, Fellaini, Herrera, Pogba, Rashford, Lukaku
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.