Arsenal take on Tottenham Hotspur in a 14:05 GMT kick-off at the Emirates in what will be Unai Emery’s first taste of a north London derby.
The Gunners are unbeaten in the league since Gameweek 2, while Spurs are on a five-match winning run away from home in the top flight.
Alexandre Lacazette (£9.6m) – the most-sold FPL forward of this round of fixtures – has recovered from the groin injury that forced him to miss last Sunday’s win over Bournemouth but is only among the substitutes, with Emery naming the same team that defeated the Cherries on the south coast.
That means Arsenal will once again line up in a 3-4-2-1, with Hector Bellerin (£5.4m) and Sead Kolasinac (£4.9m) deployed as wing-backs, and Alex Iwobi (£5.5m) and Henrikh Mkhitaryan (£6.7m) supporting Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£10.9m) in attack.
Mesut Ozil (£8.2m) is not in the match-day squad, with Arsenal reporting that the German midfielder is suffering with a back spasm.
Mauricio Pochettino has made only one change from the side that defeated Chelsea in Gameweek 13, with Juan Foyth (£5.0m) replacing Jan Vertonghen (£5.9m) in defence.
That means starts for Dele Alli (£8.9m), Son Heung-min (£8.3m) and Christian Eriksen (£9.2m), as well as Harry Kane (£12.3m) in attack.
Kieran Trippier (£6.1m), as expected, is missing through injury.
Despite their unbeaten run, Arsenal haven’t kept a clean sheet since the 2-0 win over Watford in Gameweek 7.
Goals haven’t been a problem for the Gunners, though: Emery’s troops have scored at least two goals in ten of their 13 league fixtures this season.
This is Spurs’ ninth away league fixture of the season and most of Kane’s attacking returns (five goals, two assists) have come on the road.
Arsenal XI: Leno, Sokratis, Holding, Mustafi; Bellerin, Xhaka, Torreira, Kolasinac; Iwobi, Mkhitaryan; Aubameyang.
Spurs XI: Lloris; Aurier, Foyth, Vertonghen, Davies; Dier, Sissoko; Eriksen, Dele, Son; Kane.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.