Gameweek 26 kicks off at 12:30 GMT as Fulham entertain Manchester United at Craven Cottage.
The headline team news concerns the benching of Marcus Rashford, who fails to start a Manchester United league match for the first time since Gameweek 13.
Romelu Lukaku, Anthony Martial and Juan Mata are recalled up front as Alexis Sanchez and Jesse Lingard make way, while Chris Smalling, Phil Jones and Diogo Dalot replace Eric Bailly, Victor Lindelof and Ashley Young at the back.
The United boss said of his team selection:
There’s a couple of niggles. Rashy got a dead leg against Leicester that he struggled with all week so we don’t want to risk him. Victor’s out, there’s not really a concern, I think he’ll be OK for Tuesday.
The visitors are still unbeaten under Solskjaer and have won all four of their away Premier League fixtures since the Norwegian took charge, keeping clean sheets in each of their last three matches on the road.
Despite their excellent defensive record on their travels since Solskjaer took the reigns, only two clubs have allowed more shots on target than United in their last four away days.
Pogba has only blanked in one of eight Premier League matches under the interim head coach.
Rashford had scored in every away league fixture since Solskjaer took over coming into this weekend.
Claudio Ranieri has made two changes to his side and has switched from a wing-back system to a back four.
Andre Schurrle and Luciano Vietto replace Cyrus Christie and Tom Cairney in the hosts’ starting XI.
Ranieri had appeared to steady the ship at Fulham after his appointment but the Cottagers have conceded more goals and big chances in 2019 than any other side in the division.
The Cottagers are the only Premier League club without a clean sheet his calendar year.
Fulham XI (4-2-3-1): Rico, Odoi, Le Marchand, Ream, Bryan, Seri, Chambers, Schürrle, Babel, Vietto, Mitrovic.
Manchester United XI (4-3-3): De Gea, Dalot, Jones, Smalling, Shaw, Herrera, Matic, Pogba, Mata, Lukaku, Martial.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.