Leroy Sané (£9.6m) is the man to fall foul of Pep Guardiola’s rotation policy for their big game against Chelsea today.
The German international has been named on the bench for the Gameweek 26 clash at the Etihad Stadium, continuing a frustrating spell for his owners after he scored just point in Double Gameweek 25.
Starting on the flanks of Manchester City’s three-man attack are Raheem Sterling (£11.3m) and Bernardo Silva (£7.5m).
Having scored a hat-trick in his last Etihad Stadium appearance, Sergio Aguero (£11.4m) keeps his place at the spearhead of Manchester City’s line.
Kevin de Bruyne (£9.7m), Fernandinho (£5.3m) and Ilkay Gündogan (£5.4m) are the central midfield trio, with David Silva (£8.5m) on the bench.
Double Gameweek 25 star Aymeric Laporte (£5.9m) keeps his place in the team once again but is back in more familiar surroundings as Guardiola has selected him at centre-back, after two outings on the left.
Next to him is John Stones (£5.2m), with Oleksandr Zinchenko (£4.7m) and Kyle Walker (£6.4m) on the flanks.
There are fewer surprises in the Chelsea line-up as Pedro (£6.3m) joins Eden Hazard (£10.9m) and Gonzalo Higuain (£9.5m) in their front three.
Manchester City XI (4-3-3): Ederson; Walker, Stones, Laporte, Zinchenko; Gündogan, Fernandinho, De Bruyne; B Silva, Agüero, Sterling.
Chelsea XI (4-3-3): Kepa; Azpilicueta, Rüdiger, David Luiz, Alonso; Kanté, Jorginho, Barkley; Pedro, Higuaín, Hazard.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.