The Fantasy Premier League Gameweek 30 captaincy debate looks set to be between title rivals Liverpool and Manchester City.
Mohamed Salah (£13.4m) has opened up an early lead in the latest captain poll on our site, but there’s a long way to go before Saturday’s deadline.
You can now vote in the poll either in the embedded widget below or in the side-bar of the site.
Also, we have published a Gameweek 30 captaincy video that can be viewed below or on our YouTube channel.
Sergio Aguero (£11.8m) appears to be the only option that can seriously challenge Salah this weekend.
Manchester City are hosting Watford in Saturday’s late kick-off, with a large margin of victory expected.
Aguero himself has seven goals in his last three home Premier League matches, while the Hornets let in five on their last away trip.
For that reason, Raheem Sterling (£11.4m) is also a contender for the armband this weekend.
Despite blanking in five of the last six Gameweeks, Salah is still proving popular in the poll ahead of Burnley’s visit to Anfield.
The Clarets have recently regressed following the upturn in defensive potential brought about by Tom Heaton‘s (£4.8m) return.
They have lost their last two in a row, conceding five goals in the process.
That means that Sadio Mané (9.8m) and Roberto Firmino (£9.2m) may also play a part in the captaincy debate for their owners.
Other sides with appealing home fixtures include Leicester City, who host Fulham, and Crystal Palace who face Brighton in a Saturday lunch-time derby.
Jamie Vardy (£8.9m) will, therefore, be considered as a differential option while Michy Batshuayi (£6.5m) has also turned some heads.
Harry Kane (£12.4m) might also come into the thinking of some managers as well as Son Heung-min (£8.9m), for any confident that Spurs can get a win at Southampton.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.