Join us live on YouTube today for the Double Gameweek 32 captaincy video.
Joe and David will be discussing who should have the armband for this weekend’s fixtures at 12:30 pm.
You can watch the video either embedded in this article below or on our YouTube channel – and if you miss the broadcast, you can always catch up on it at a later date.
Manchester City certainly have the most appealing set of fixtures as they travel to Fulham and host Cardiff.
That’s why it is no surprise to see Sergio Aguero (£11.8m) and Raheem Sterling (£11.6m) top of the latest poll.
The Argentinian has been the leader since it began and currently sits on 54%.
However, his English colleague has enjoyed a boost in the vote ever since scoring a hat-trick for his country last week.
Before England’s 5-0 win over the Czech Republic, Aguero had 61% in the poll and Sterling just 19%.
As of Monday morning, it’s now 27% for the midfielder. Obviously, Fantasy Football Scout users cannot change the recipient of their first and only vote in our poll, so it is possible that some who initially went for Aguero may have changed their mind.
But, at the very least, we can see a new voting trend that has shifted the numbers between the two players due to external factors.
In our video, we will also discuss some of the less considered options, such as Eden Hazard (£10.9m), Harry Kane (£12.5m) and Ederson (£5.6m), all of whom have under 6% backing in the poll.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.