Roberto Firmino (£9.3m) is absent from the Liverpool match day squad yet again as they travel to Newcastle.
The Brazilian missed Gameweek 36 through injury but did play some part against Barcelona midweek.
Daniel Sturridge (£5.6m) gets a second consecutive start in the Liverpool attack, which might not necessarily be great news for owners of Mohamed Salah (£13.3m) and Sadio Mané (£10.2m).
Against Huddersfield, the Englishman was a little selfish in possession, opting to shoot more often than he looked to pass to his colleagues.
With Newcastle expected to try and stifle Liverpool, it will be interesting to see what effect Sturridge will have on those around him.
Those invested in the Reds’ defence will be happy to see the usual suspects lining up after some changes were made in the Champions League.
Virgil van Dijk (£6.7m) is paired with Dejan Lovren (£4.9m) at centre-back, flanked by Andrew Robertson (£6.8m) and Trent Alexander-Arnold (£5.7m).
Newcastle continue to be very much out of the Fantasy picture with only Salomón Rondón (£5.9m) currently above 5% ownership.
Newcastle XI: Dubravka; Dummett, Lascelles, Schär, Manquillo; Ritchie, Hayden, Ki, Atsu; Rondón, Pérez.
Liverpool XI: Alisson; Robertson, van Dijk, Lovren, Alexander-Arnold; Henderson, Wijnaldum, Fabinho; Mané, Sturridge, Salah.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.