The 2018/19 season comes to a conclusion this Sunday, with all 20 Premier League clubs kicking off simultaneously at 15:00 BST.
Gameweek 38 represents the final chance to claw back a mini-league deficit or improve an overall rank for those Fantasy managers who are struggling.
For the front-runners amongst us, there may be more ‘defensive’ strategies employed as impressive ranks and mini-league leads are consolidated.
Ahead of this weekend’s later-than-usual deadline, we take a look at the data available to subscribers in our Members’ area and present the eye-catching statistics that could influence Fantasy managers’ decisions and transfers whatever the approach.
We’ve run down the stand-out stats in every position, as well as looking at the strengths and weaknesses of various teams to assess which Fantasy Premier League assets could have a profitable Gameweek 38.
Members can read on for our analysis below.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.