As another frantic Fantasy season draws to a close, our eyes are already looking beyond the cup finals and towards the prospect of doing it all again in the 2019/20 season.
And like every club management team, we’re planning ways we can bolster Fantasy Football Scout’s squad for the coming season.
Last year we put out a general scouting call for general Fantasy Football “talent” and we were overwhelmed by the response, leading to a host of new faces joining both in the first team squad as well as supporting capacity (including the incredibly Premier League panel).
So now we’re going to do it all again!
We do have a few specific areas we’re looking to strengthen – so skills in video/YouTube presenting/production, podcasting and social media management are definitely of interest.
However, ultimately it’s passion and ability we’re after, so if you can write Fantasy Football articles, have experience in a Fantasy Fantasy Football community or even any community then we’d love to hear from you.
The specifics of the roles will vary and depend on the people we see, there could be one or two full-time gigs and likely some part-time contracts involved, so, ideally, you’d perhaps be someone looking for freelance work on a fixed long or short-term basis.
But even if you’ve just fancied writing an article a week and have an idea to sell us, then please get in touch.
We do work remotely but, ideally, we’d like to work together in person on occasion – so if you are based in/around London (or able to work there some days), that is an advantage and something you should indicate when showing interest.
Finally. based on last year’s flood of talent I need to stress we may take a little time to look through and respond and might not be able to get back to everyone. But if that doesn’t put you off and you want to get involved please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can, please include samples of your work – albeit a link to an article, website, Twitter channel or YouTube channel. CV’s are good too but not essential.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.