Harry Kane (£11.0m) has been handed an eye-catching starting price by the Fantasy Premier League decision-makers.
The Tottenham Hotspur striker is available for £11.0m going into Gameweek 1, the cheapest he has started a season since 2016/17.
Kane’s 2018/19 ended in frustrating fashion for the England centre-forward, with two separate ankle ligament injuries forcing him to miss ten of Spurs’ final 16 Premier League fixtures.
A total of 160 points represented his lowest FPL score in five seasons as a first-team regular in north London, although 23 attacking returns was more than any of his teammates managed and his points-per-match average of 5.71 was the second-best among FPL forwards in 2018/19.
With Kane’s starting price dropping by £1.5m on what it was 12 months ago, does he again become one of the more attractive premium options in the game?
The Members’ article below delves into the data to analyse Kane’s season and ponder his worth.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.