Tuesday evening saw Fantasy Premier League price up 13 more players, most of whom are new arrivals at their respective clubs.
Christian Pulisic (£7.5m) is perhaps the most noteworthy addition, with the USA international set to join up with his new Chelsea teammates once his country’s CONCACAF Gold Cup campaign is over.
Pulisic becomes Chelsea’s most expensive player in FPL, with all of the Blues’ other assets costing £7.0m or less.
The west London club acquired the young winger in January but loaned him straight back to Borussia Dortmund.
His 2018/19 campaign was disrupted by injury, with only nine of his 20 appearances coming from the start.
Pulisic registered four goals and four assists in 932 minutes of Bundesliga football last season.
The much-hyped American has yet to hit the five-goal mark in a single campaign, however.
READ MORE: Our Scout Report on Christian Pulisic
Mateo Kovacic, who recorded only two attacking returns in a loan spell with Chelsea last season, is available at £5.5m following his permanent move.
Moussa Djenepo (£5.5m) and Che Adams (£6.0m) have also been added to the game, with Adams costing the same as Danny Ings (£6.0m).
Djenepo’s price is intriguing, despite the caution we urged in our Scout Report on the Mali international: £5.5m being about as low as he could possibly have been listed as given his attacking potential.
We’ll have an article out on Adams in the coming weeks, too, looking at his credentials as an FPL forward.
The former Birmingham City striker scored 22 goals in 46 Championship appearances last season.
Norwich’s summer recruits Josip Drmic and Patrick Roberts are available at £5.5m, while Aston Villa striker Wesley Moraes has been listed at £6.0m.
Three goalkeepers who may very well be back-ups at their respective clubs next season have been added at £4.5m: Emiliano Martinez, Simon Moore and Jed Steer.
Steer played 18 Championship games after Orjan Nyland (£4.5m) and Lovre Kalinic picked up injuries but impressed in the run-in and signed a new contract at the end of the season.
Villa have since been linked with Jack Butland, so Steer may well be playing second fiddle again come Gameweek 1.
Aaron Lennon is available at £5.0m for Burnley, meanwhile.
Finally, there are two new defenders priced up at £5.0m: new Leicester City full-back James Justin and Watford’s latest recruit Craig Dawson.
Centre-back Dawson was a bit of a cult Fantasy favourite at West Brom, twice scoring four goals in a single season and hitting double figures for clean sheets on two occasions, too.
Justin may well provide back-up to the Foxes’ first-choice full-backs at first but is a name to monitor given his attacking reputation.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.