As we gear up for the start of the 2019/20 season, we are frantically working behind the scenes to make improvements for our site users and subscribers.
We have a number of exciting developments in the pipeline but we’ll need an additional body to help us roll out the changes we have planned.
Our previous call to arms was for editorial staff but we are now looking for a web developer to assist with the technical side of things.
We work remotely so location shouldn’t be an issue for anyone considering applying. Flexibility of hours would be desirable, however.
We are looking for the following skills from our candidates:
- Proficient with CSS2/CSS3
- Knowledge of Accessibility and Web Standards
- Experience with both Responsive and Adaptive Web Design
- A working knowledge of Git
- Experience with PHP
- Experience of React.js
- Knowledge of WordPress
Based on past experience with our job adverts, we need to stress that it may take a little time to look through and respond to applications. But if that doesn’t put you off and you want to get involved with the next chapter of the site, please drop us a line with your CV at email@example.com
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.