Fantasy Premier League managers might want to exercise caution over West Ham assets at the start of 2019/20.
The Hammer start with a tough opening weekend fixture against Manchester City, but it is hard to guarantee Fantasy potential even in the more appealing matches that follow.
Looking at last season’s data, there is a possibility that their new-look attack could take some time to gel.
Meanwhile, the Hammers defence was questionable in 2018/19.
We’ve taken a look at all areas of Manuel Pellegrini’s team last season to see where Fantasy manager can find value in 2019/20.
As this article uses data from the Fantasy Football Scout Members Area, only those signed up for the new season can access it in full.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of 2019/20 and the whole of 2020/21 are now available for the price of £17.50, while monthly subscriptions cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
MORE TEAM-BY-TEAM ANALYSIS CONTENT
Arsenal | Aston Villa (manager) | Aston Villa (defence) | Aston Villa (attack) | Bournemouth | Brighton | Burnley | Chelsea | Crystal Palace | Everton | Leicester | Liverpool | Man City | Man United | Newcastle | Norwich (manager) | Norwich (defence) | Norwich (attack) | Sheffield United (manager) | Sheffield United (defence) | Sheffield United (attack) | Southampton | Spurs | Watford | West Ham | Wolves