Sergio Aguero (£12.0m) returns to the Manchester City starting line-up as Tottenham Hotspur come to the Etihad Stadium.
The Argentinian striker comes in for Gabriel Jesus (£9.5m), who drops to the bench.
Also coming out of the side is Riyad Mahrez (£8.5m), who has been replaced by the returning Bernardo Silva (£8.0m).
Pep Guardiola has opted not to rotate his full-backs though as both Oleksandr Zinchenko (£5.5m) and Kyle Walker (£6.0m) retain their starting berths.
However, John Stones (£5.5m) drops out of the side altogether with a rectus femoris strain, so Nicolas Otamendi (£5.4m) comes in at centre-back.
Opponents Spurs have made just one change from the team that beat Aston Villa and it’s hard to argue that it’s the right one.
Christian Eriksen (£9.0m) featured only as a substitute in Gameweek 1 and transformed Spurs’ fortunes when he came onto the pitch.
Therefore, Mauricio Pochettino has put him back into the starting line-up for Gameweek 2, Lucas Moura (£7.5m) the man to make way.
Man City XI: Ederson; Zinchenko, Laporte, Otamendi, Walker; De Bruyne, Gündogan, Rodrigo; Sterling, Aguero, B Silva.
Spurs XI: Lloris; Rose, D Sánchez, Alderweireld, Walker-Peters; Ndombele, Sissoko, Winks; Eriksen, Lamela; Kane.
Become a Member and access our data
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50, which will give subscribers access to the end of 2019/20 and the whole of 2020/21. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.