Premier League football returns to Bramall Lane on Sunday as Sheffield United take on Crystal Palace. Kick-off is at 14:00 BST.
Both clubs drew in Gameweek 1, with the Blades snatching a late equaliser against Bournemouth and Roy Hodgson’s side being held by ten-man Everton at Selhurst Park.
Chris Wilder has named an unchanged starting XI from the team that drew 1-1 at the Vitality Stadium, so last week’s goalscorer Billy Sharp (£6.0m) is only among the substitutes.
That also means budget FPL defender John Lundstram (£4.0m) again starts ‘out of position’ in central midfield.
The Blades will line up in a 3-5-2 shape, with David McGoldrick and FPL midfielder Callum Robinson (both £5.5m) leading the line for the hosts.
Wilfried Zaha (£7.0m) makes his first start of 2019/20 for the Eagles, joining Christian Benteke (£6.0m) up front.
Jordan Ayew (£5.0m) is the man to make way.
That is the only alteration that Roy Hodgson has made from Gameweek 1, although Jeffrey Schlupp (£5.5m) has recovered from injury to take his place among the substitutes.
Budget FPL defender Martin Kelly (£4.0m) gets his second start of the campaign at centre-half.
Palace were much better on the road than at Selhurst Park last season and indeed had the sixth-best away record in the top flight.
Only three Premier League clubs scored more goals than the Eagles on their travels (32) in 2018/19.
Fifteen of Sheffield United’s 21 clean sheets last season came in a remarkable second half of the campaign in which they conceded only 14 goals in 23 matches.
The Blades recorded a shut-out in 12 of their 23 home fixtures.
Sheffield United XI (3-5-2): Henderson, Baldock, O’Connell, Egan, Basham, Fleck, Lundstram, Norwood, Stevens, Robinson, McGoldrick.
Crystal Palace XI (4-4-2): Guaita, Ward, Kelly, Dann, Van Aanholt, Milivojevic, McArthur, Townsend, Meyer, Benteke, Zaha.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.