Teemu Pukki (£6.8m) has already taken FPL by storm, scoring four goals in his first two Premier League matches.
Fantasy managers are flocking to sign the Norwich forward, with a third price rise of the season occurring overnight.
The hat-trick scored against Newcastle in Gameweek 2 sent the demand for Pukki into overdrive, but his new owners were clearly also impressed with his ability to score even at Anfield in Gameweek 1.
However, there are still some who are a little concerned about Norwich’s upcoming fixtures.
So we’ve analysed the numbers recorded so far this season to test whether or not Pukki is a sensible signing for Gameweek 3.
As this article uses data from the Fantasy Football Scout Members Area, only those who have signed up for the 2019/20 season can access it in full.
Have Pukki’s underlying statistics been good?
Become a Member and access our data
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50, which will give subscribers access to the end of 2019/20 and the whole of 2020/21. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.