Everton’s popular attacking assets have underwhelmed Fantasy Premier League managers so far this season.
After two matches, they have scored just once, only Crystal Palace finding the net fewer times than the Toffees at this stage.
Perhaps we should not be too surprised to see Marco Silva’s men struggle in front of goal at this stage.
During their pre-season campaign, they scored just three goals in seven matches, with Richarlison (£8.0m) the only key figure missing for most of it.
One was registered against Kenyan side Kariobangi Sharks, while Monaco and Mainz were the only other teams to concede against Everton.
The Toffees drew blanks in four of their summer friendlies, against FC Sion, Wigan Athletic, Sevilla and Werder Bremen.
Of those who found the back of the net, Joe Williams and Lewis Gibson are not first-team regulars, the former now a permanent Wigan player, while Seamus Coleman (£5.5m) is the only summer goal-scorer to have played in either Premier League match so far this season.
Accordingly, ahead of a Gameweek 3 trip to Aston Villa, Fantasy managers might be looking to move on their Everton attackers.
We have assessed the underlying statistics from their first two matches of the campaign to find out if the Toffees have simply been unlucky not to score more often, or if there are some tangible reasons for concern.
As this article uses data from the Fantasy Football Scout Members Area only those who have signed up for the 2019/20 season can access it in full.
Team Data Analysis
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.