There are some slight concerns about Harry Kane‘s (£11.1m) positioning in this afternoon’s match between Spurs and Newcastle.
The centre-forward naturally keeps his place in the side but shares the team-sheet with both Lucas Moura (£7.5m) and Son Heung-min (£9.5m).
Crucially, Christian Eriksen (£8.9m) finds himself on the bench once again, which could require Kane to drop deep to provide creativity for Moura and Son.
Spurs did not look in particularly good shape for the first hour of their Gameweek 1 hosting of Aston Villa, when Eriksen was on the bench.
It was only after he took to the field that Mauricio Pochettino’s men really got into their attacking stride.
Elsewhere in the Spurs side, Kyle Walker-Peters (£5.0m) continues his spell at right-back while Jan Vertonghen (£5.3m) makes it onto the bench but is still waiting for his first Premier League minutes of the season.
Opponents Newcastle line-up as expected, in a 5-3-2 formation, which continues to feature FPL midfielder Miguel Almirón (£6.0m) as a centre-forward.
Meanwhile, Wolves host Burnley in the other 4:30pm kick-off, with the benching of Leander Dendoncker (£4.5m) the biggest news.
After starting both league matches for Wolves so far this season, he has been replaced in the starting line-up by Morgan Gibbs-White (£5.0m).
That marks the only change from the side that drew with Manchester United, Matt Doherty (£6.0m) back at right wing-back after missing out against Torino midweek.
Hoping to crash another party away from home is Ashley Barnes (£6.6m) who came into Gameweek 3 behind only Teemu Pukki (£6.9m) and Raheem Sterling (£12.2m) for shots in the box.
Spurs XI: Lloris; Rose, D Sánchez, Alderweireld, Walker-Peters; Sissoko, Winks; Moura, Son, Lamela; Kane.
Newcastle XI: Dubravka; Ritchie, Dummett, Lascelles, Schär, Krafth; Saint-Maximin, S Longstaff, Hayden; Almirón, Joelinton.
Wolves XI: Patrício; Boly, Coady, Bennett; Jonny, Neves, Gibbs-White, Moutinho, Doherty; D Jota, Jiménez.
Burnley XI: Pope; Pieters, Mee, Tarkowski, Lowton; McNeil, Westwood, Cork, Gudmundsson; Barnes, Wood.
Become a Member and access our data
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50, which will give subscribers access to the end of 2019/20 and the whole of 2020/21. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.