West Ham players are now on the Fantasy Premier League radar after their 3-1 win over Watford.
The Hammers have also have a favourable streak of fixtures coming up to further interest in their assets.
Norwich come to the London Stadium in Gameweek 4 having conceded eight goals in their first three matches of the season.
After that, West Ham travel to newly-promoted Aston Villa, who have just one clean sheet in 2019/20 thus far, which came against a goal-shy Everton side last Friday.
Manchester United and Crystal Palace are the next two sides to travel to East London (in Gameweeks 6 and 8 respectively), before Manuel Pellegrini’s men travel to Bournemouth and Everton.
However, Fantasy managers will still have to ensure they choose the right West Ham player to capitalise on the form and fixtures.
We have gone over the numbers from their first three matches of 2019/20 to work out who that might be.
As this article uses data from the Fantasy Football Scout Members Area, only those who have signed up for the new campaign can access it in full.
Become a Member and access our data
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50, which will give subscribers access to the end of 2019/20 and the whole of 2020/21. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.