Southampton midfielder Nathan Redmond (£6.3m) is back in the starting line-up following injury.
He returns to the side just as Moussa Djenepo (£5.4m) drops out with a knock of his own.
It looks as if Redmond will sit next to Sofiane Boufal (£5.5m) in a central attacking midfield duo behind centre-forward Che Adams (£5.7m).
The return of Kevin Danso (£4.5m) will also be welcome news for Ralph Hasenhüttl, who was forced into playing a back-three with Djenepo as a wing-back in the win over Sheffield United.
Visitors Bournemouth have gone with a 4-4-2 formation which features Ryan Fraser (£7.3m) on the bench for a second match running.
On the flanks of midfield are Josh King (£6.3m) and Harry Wilson (£6.0m) while Callum Wilson (£7.8m) and Dominic Solanke (£5.4m) lead the line.
Also of note is another start at left-back for Diego Rico (£4.1m), who offers better value compared to the likes of Nathan Aké (£4.9m) and Steve Cook (£5.0m).
Southampton XI (4-3-2-1): Gunn; Danso, Bednarek, Vestergaard, Cédric; Højbjerg, Romeu, Ward-Prowse; Boufal, Redmond; Adams.
Bournemouth XI (4-4-2): Ramsdale; Rico, Aké, S Cook, Stacey; J King, Lerma, Billing, H Wilson; Solanke, C Wilson.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.