Brighton manager Graham Potter continues to prove himself as unpredictable as far as tactics and team selections are concerned.
Once again, he has rolled out a completely different system to last time out as the Seagulls prepare for an away match at Newcastle.
Potter has lined up his troops in a 4-3-1-2 system lead by Neal Maupay (£6.0m) and budget midfielder Steven Alzate (£4.5m).
Unafraid of keeping his senior players on their toes, the manager has also put Glenn Murray (£5.8m) and Shane Duffy (£5.0m) on the bench.
That makes for a centre-back partnership of Lewis Dunk (£4.6m) and Adam Webster (£4.4m), while Dan Burn (£4.5m) retains his left-back berth of a week ago after playing in the middle for the first four matches of the season.
Meanwhile, Martín Montoya (£4.5m) has recovered from tonsilitis and reclaims his place at right-back and Aaron Mooy (£4.9m) gets his first start in midfield.
By contrast, Newcastle go with their tried and tested 5-3-2 formation, led by Joelinton (£5.9m) and Miguel Almirón (£5.9m).
However, there is unlikely to massive FPL interest in this Saturday evening game as the most popular player on show will be on the Brighton bench.
David Button (£4.0m) remains in 25% of teams and is also the most fashionable shot-stopper among managers inside the top 10,000 as well.
Dunk is the most popular playing asset, currently in 11% of teams, while no Newcastle player is owned by more than Isaac Hayden‘s (£4.5m) 6.5%.
Newcastle XI: Dúbravka; Willems, Dummett, Lascelles, Schär, Manquillo; Atsu, Shelvey, Hayden; Almirón, Joelinton.
Brighton XI: Ryan; Burn, Webster, Dunk, Montoya; Mooy, Stephens, Pröpper; Groß; Alzate, Maupay.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of 2019/20 and the whole of 2020/21 are now available for the price of £17.50, while monthly subscriptions cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.