The final two matches of Gameweek 6 take place this afternoon as Chelsea entertain Liverpool and Arsenal take on Aston Villa.
Kick-off at Stamford Bridge and at the Emirates is at 16:30 BST.
The headline news comes from west London, with Chelsea – and Fantasy managers – handed a boost upon the release of the teamsheets.
Mason Mount has recovered from injury to make his sixth straight start in the top flight, while N’Golo Kante and Emerson Palmieri are also back in Frank Lampard’s starting XI after stepping up their recoveries over the last week.
Lampard has ditched the 3-4-2-1 and reverted to a 4-3-3, with Tammy Abraham flanked by Mount and Willian up top.
Liverpool have made only one change from the side that lost to Napoli in midweek, with Georginio Wijnaldum in for James Milner in central midfield.
That means there are starts for Virgil van Dijk, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Andrew Robertson, Sadio Mane, Roberto Firmino and Mohamed Salah.
Unai Emery has made multiple changes from the side that beat Eintracht Frankfurt on Thursday but, compared to Arsenal’s Gameweek 5 line-up, there is only one alteration: Bukayo Saka in for Mesut Ozil.
Sead Kolasinac has been passed fit despite coming off with a minor knock in Germany.
Aston Villa also make just one change to the side that drew 0-0 against West Ham on Monday night: Trezeguet returns from suspension and replaces the benched Jota.
Arsenal XI: Leno, Maitland-Niles, Luiz, Sokratis, Kolasinac, Xhaka, Guendouzi, Ceballos, Pepe, Aubameyang, Saka.
Aston Villa XI: Heaton, Guilbert, Engels, Mings, Taylor, Nakamba, McGinn, Grealish, El Ghazi, Trezeguet, Wesley.
Chelsea XI: Kepa, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Tomori, Emerson, Kanté, Jorginho, Kovačić, Willian, Abraham, Mount.
Liverpool XI: Adrian, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Mane, Salah, Firmino.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.