Manchester City rotation and the fallout from Leicester City’s remarkable 9-0 win over Southampton dominate the discussion in this week’s Scoutcast.
David and Az have the perfect guest to reflect on the rout at St. Mary’s, as they are joined by Foxes fan and Jamie Vardy captainer Andy Goddard.
Andy also reveals how he has ascended to the top of the FFS Mods and Cons mini-league despite – or perhaps because of – having no Liverpool and Manchester City representation.
There is plenty of airtime devoted to Pep Guardiola’s maddening tinkering as the debate rages over how we handle the unpredictability of the champions’ starting XIs.
A discussion on the defensive template also throws up various names, both budget and premium.
Andy takes his turn to choose a differential after the success of Joe’s Neal Maupay pick, while David reveals the best teams for clean sheets.
There’s plenty of roughs and a smattering of smooths as Az summarises the community’s fortunes in Gameweek 10.
The trio’s transfer and captain plans are also unveiled as we prepare for the penultimate Gameweek before the November international break.
In addition, the Scoutcast and all our other podcasts are now also available via our Soundcloud channel.
If you’re a traditional type, you can acquire the mp3 audio version via this link or the first player below. Or you can take in the full visual experience via the second player below.
Lessons learned from Gameweek 10
- Southampton 0-9 Leicester City
- Manchester City 3-0 Aston Villa
- Brighton and Hove Albion 3-2 Everton
- Watford 0-0 Bournemouth
- West Ham United 1-1 Sheffield United
- Burnley 2-4 Chelsea
- Newcastle United 1-1 Wolves
- Arsenal 2-2 Crystal Palace
- Liverpool 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur
- Norwich City 1-3 Manchester United
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of 2019/20 and the whole of 2020/21 are now available for the price of £17.50, while monthly subscriptions cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.