Making mistakes in Fantasy Premier League is the easy part.
Fantasy managers can do that on a weekly basis, from the wrong captaincy decision to disastrous bench selections.
The tricky part is learning from those errors and attempting to improve each Gameweek.
In this week’s Scoutcast episode, Joe is joined by Holly and FPL Family’s Lee for a soul-searching look ahead to Gameweek 12.
They consider some of the errors they’ve made this season and what they’ve learned from them.
Meanwhile, the community owns up to their own blunders. More of these can be found via Joe’s Tweet on the issue earlier in the week.
The Scoutcast crew also look at the Lord of FPL (aka Sheffield United star John Lundstram) and how he’s transformed the game this season.
With a fixture swing and questionable captaincy credentials, Manchester City and Liverpool assets also come under scrutiny.
Lee takes his turn to pick a differential, clean sheets get an airing and there’s a cavalcade of fireworks to contend with in this packed episode, that was recorded on November 5.
Finally, our podcast and video trio reveal their plans, including captaincy choices, for the next set of fixtures. Is this the week they finally learn from their mistakes?
In addition, the Scoutcast and all our other podcasts are now also available via our Soundcloud channel.
If you’re a traditional type, you can acquire the mp3 audio version via this link or the first player below. Or you can take in the full visual experience via the second player below.
Lessons learned from Gameweek 11
- Bournemouth 1-0 Manchester United
- Arsenal 1-1 Wolves
- Aston Villa 1-2 Liverpool
- Brighton 2-0 Norwich
- Manchester City 2-1 Southampton
- Sheffield United 3-0 Burnley
- West Ham United 2-3 Newcastle United
- Watford 1-2 Chelsea
- Crystal Palace 0-2 Leicester City
- Everton 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.