All eyes will be on the King Power Stadium for the final match of Gameweek 12’s Saturday programme.
Leicester City host Arsenal, with a large number of managers backing Jamie Vardy (£9.5m) for the captaincy.
He was the winner of our latest poll and was also reported as the most popular option for the armband among the top 10,000 managers too.
34.9% of those at that level have trusted Vardy as their captain hoping he can continue his strong record against Arsenal.
In eight Premier League starts against the Gunners, he has scored eight times.
With each passing Gameweek, the interest in Vardy continues to rise as only Christian Pulisic (£7.4m) earned more transfers in since Gameweek 11 as the Foxes’ forward (370,000+).
James Maddison (£7.4m) has also been a popular figure in the transfer market, earning 230,000+ new owners for Gameweek 12, the fourth-highest.
Leicester players actually dominated the top 10 for transfers in, with Çaglar Söyüncü (£4.8m) and Youri Tielemans (£6.6m) also up there, with 140,000+ and 130,000+ new owners respectively.
That should see most of the Fantasy community willing on a win for Leicester this afternoon.
However, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£11.0m) still has the backing of 25.9% for Gameweek 12 and could be an interesting factor in this Saturday evening clash.
He starts up front for Arsenal alongside Alexandre Lacazette (£9.3m) and supported by Mesut Özil (£7.2m) in the number 10 role.
Unai Emery lines his side up in a 3-4-1-2 formation with Sead Kolasinac (£5.4m) and Hector Bellerín (£5.4m) as the wing-backs.
Leicester City XI (4-1-4-1): Schmeichel; Chilwell, Söyüncü, Evans, R Pereira; Ndidi; H Barnes, Maddison, Tielemans, Pérez; Vardy.
Arsenal XI (3-4-1-2): Leno; Holding, D Luiz, Chambers; Kolasinac, Torreira, Guendouzi, Bellerín; Özil; Aubameyang, Lacazette.
Nominated for ‘Best in Fantasy Football – Editorial’ at the Football Content Awards 2020
VOTE FOR FANTASY FOOTBALL SCOUT BY
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.