We are delighted to announce that Fantasy Football Scout has been nominated ‘Online Media of the Year’ by the Football Supporters’ Association.
Our site has been shortlisted as one of six candidates in the category and we have been named alongside some big names in the footballing industry.
Scout will go up against The Athletic, FourFourTwo.com, Football365.com, Price of Football and Guardian cartoon columnist David Squires.
Our category will be decided by a public ballot, so if you would like to see us crowned the winners then you can VOTE FOR US HERE.
There are a number of categories in the FSA Awards for 2019 including Men’s Player of the Year, which will see Sadio Mané (£12.0m), Virgil van Dijk (£6.4m), Raheem Sterling (£12.1m), Son Heung-min (£9.6m) and Jamie Vardy (£9.5m) go head-to-head for the prize.
Members of the mainstream media are also being honoured by the FSA as the likes of Martin Tyler, Peter Drury, Guy Mowbray and Conor McNamara compete for Commentator of the Year while Sky Sports pair Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher are among the nominees for Pundit of the Year.
To be shortlisted for an award alongside so many other massive figures and organisations in the football industry is such an honour for all of us here at Scout and we want to pass on our thanks to everyone who has helped us maintain our position as the number one resource for Fantasy Football.
The site has undergone a period of transition in recent times, but we have remained committed to providing a variety of high-quality content, on a number of different platforms, both for our Members and those in the wider Fantasy Football community.
Personally, I would like to thank the fantastic team we have at Scout for their hard work. It is so great to see Chris, Neale, Geoff, Paul and our army of contributors and moderators, as well as technical and commercial staff behind the scenes, have their efforts recognised at a national level.
Thanks are also due to this site’s founder Mark Sutherns, who created the beast and went on to tame it before bestowing the privilege of running it upon a new team.
We also want to say a heartfelt thank you to all our readers and Members for your ongoing support and interest in the site.
We would never be where we are today without you all and we are continually grateful for the time you spend using our product and consuming our content.
Good luck to all of you for the latest round of Fantasy Premier League action and may your arrows be green!
FFScout nominated for Online Media of the Year at FSA Awards 2019
You can vote for Fantasy Football Scout as ‘Online Media of the Year’ by CLICKING HERE.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.