The final two matches of Gameweek 14 take place simultaneously this afternoon, with kick-off at 16:30 GMT.
Manchester United host Aston Villa at Old Trafford, while third-placed Leicester City take on Everton at the King Power Stadium.
The Foxes can move back to within eight points of league leaders Liverpool with a victory over the Toffees this afternoon.
With his side on a five-match winning run, Brendan Rodgers has unsurprisingly named an unchanged team for the sixth game in a row.
Jamie Vardy (£9.8m), the most-captained player overall and in the top 10k in Gameweek 14, keeps up his ever-present record under his manager.
The Leicester striker hasn’t blanked since Gameweek 8 and averages 8.67 points per match in home games this season.
The Foxes come into this game having not conceded a league goal since Gameweek 9.
Marco Silva makes three changes to the side that was beaten by Norwich City last weekend.
Michael Keane (£5.4m) joins Yerry Mina (£5.3m) and Mason Holgate (£4.4m) in a back three, while Alex Iwobi (£5.7m) replaces the injured Theo Walcott (£6.2m) further forward.
The other change sees Dominic Calvert-Lewin (£5.8m) oust Cenk Tosun (£5.7m) up front.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer makes one change from Gameweek 13, with Juan Mata (£6.2m) replacing Phil Jones (£4.8m).
That alteration would seem to indicate that Solskjaer has moved back to a 4-2-3-1, with Mata joining Daniel James (£6.2m) and Marcus Rashford (£8.7m) in the attacking trident behind Anthony Martial (£7.8m).
Budget FPL defender Brandon Williams (£4.1m) is again preferred at left-back, with positional rivals Ashley Young and Luke Shaw (both £5.4m) on the bench.
Dean Smith names the same Aston Villa side that beat Newcastle on Monday, so there is no place for Marvelous Nakamba (£4.4m) in midfield.
Leicester City XI: Schmeichel, Pereira, Evans, Söyüncü, Chilwell, Ndidi, Ayoze Pérez, Tielemans, Maddison, Barnes, Vardy.
Everton XI: Pickford, Digne, Holgate, Keane, Mina, Sidibe, Davies, Sigurdsson, Iwobi, Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin.
Manchester United XI: de Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelöf, Maguire, Williams, Andreas Pereira, Fred, James, Mata, Rashford, Martial.
Aston Villa XI: Heaton, Guilbert, Konsa, Mings, Targett, McGinn, Luiz, Hourihane, El Ghazi, Wesley, Grealish.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.