Almost exactly 48 hours separate the completion of Gameweek 14 with the deadline for Gameweek 15, so the quick turnaround means we are unable to bring you individual Scout Notes on all ten Premier League matches that took place this weekend.
You can read about how Liverpool and Manchester City assets got on in their respective fixtures on Saturday by clicking the links below, however.
For the other eight matches, we have produced this cover-all article that addresses some of the main talking points from the Gameweek just gone and delves into the stand-out stats from our Members Area.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.