The Fantasy Premier League community turns to Danny Ings (£6.4m) as Southampton host West Ham United in the final game of Saturday afternoon.
The centre-forward has scored in each of his last five matches and has amassed 12.4% ownership for Gameweek 17.
That is considerably more than any other player at St. Mary’s for the 17:30 game.
After him, the most popular asset in the match is West Ham defender Winston Reid (£3.9m) who sits in 4.5% of teams, with those managers simply looking to save money more than anything else.
The New Zealand international is absent from the matchday squad once again and is yet to register any Premier League minutes this season.
There may be some eyes on James Ward-Prowse (£5.9m) for this fixture after he registered three attacking returns in his last five outings.
His set-piece delivery could prove important today considering West Ham’s problems defending dead-ball situations this season, which earned him a place in the Gameweek 17 Scout Picks.
Southampton XI: McCarthy; Bertrand, Bednarek, J Stephens, Cédric; Redmond, Ward-Prowse, Højbjerg, Djenepo; Ings, S Long.
West Ham United XI: Martin; Cresswell, Balbuena, Ogbonna, Fredericks; Noble, Rice; Antonio, Fornals, Snodgrass; Haller.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.