Mikel Arteta has named an unchanged Arsenal side for the trip to Crystal Palace which kicks off the Saturday schedule.
For those keeping an eye on the Gunners with their new manager, such a decision will come as positive news.
One of the biggest issues with Unai Emery’s Arsenal outfit was the constant chopping and changing, both from one match to the next and often at half-time too.
That made investing in the right Fantasy Premier League assets hard to do, and that was before we consider how patchy their form was.
By contrast, Arteta already has the Gunners in a period of positive momentum, so to see him start to settle his starting XI makes our job even easier.
Both Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£10.8m) and Alexandre Lacazette (£9.3m) feature in the line-up as do Mesut Özil (£7.2m) and Nicolas Pépé (£9.1m).
Furthermore, amid some recent defensive improvements, the same back-four which shut out Manchester United has been rolled out at Selhurst Park with Ainsley Maitland-Niles (£4.6m) and Sead Kolasinac (£5.2m) selected either side of David Luiz (£5.7m) and Sokratis Papastathopoulous (£4.9m).
Meanwhile, Crystal Palace embark on the first of a three-match period without important central midfielder Luka Milivojevic (£6.7m), their designated penalty taker too.
Following his sending off in the FA Cup third round, he will be absent for Gameweeks 22, 23 and 24.
Cheikhou Kouyaté (£4.9m) comes in for the Serbian international and looks set for a role in the midfield trio alongside James McCarthy (£4.4m) and James McArthur (£5.2m).
In defence, a hamstring injury for Mamadou Sakho (£5.0m) means experienced former Chelsea centre-back Gary Cahill (£4.4m) comes back into the Palace side.
New signing Cenk Tosun (£5.7m), who joined the Eagles from Everton this week, is on the bench.
Crystal Palace XI: Guiata; Riedewald, Cahill, Tomkins, M Kelly; McCarthy, Kouyaté, McArthur; Meyer, Zaha, Ayew.
Arsenal XI: Leno; Kolasinac, Sokratis, D Luiz, Maitland-Niles; Xhaka, Torreira; Aubameyang, Özil, Pépé; Lacazette.
Become a Member and access our data
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50, which will give subscribers access to the end of 2019/20 and the whole of 2020/21. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.