With one blank, two no-shows and a mere assist over the last four Gameweeks, Jamie Vardy (£10.0m) is not looking in the best of form of late.
Coupled with his zero shots against Southampton last time out, some in the community are considering ditching the Leicester City man to make room for Liverpool assets ahead of an enticing Double Gameweek 24.
Joe is joined by FPL Family’s Sam and Lee to discuss the sacrifices that will be needed to maximise the upcoming favourable fixture run for the Reds.
Could even the incredibly consistent Kevin De Bruyne (£10.7m) make way for the likes of Sadio Mane (£12.4m) and Mohamed Salah (£12.3m)? One of our trio is certainly considering this bold play.
True to form, though, Joe believes he has a dullard solution to keeping all his current gems and maxing out on Liverpool.
Elsewhere, the bargains among Southampton and Watford’s troops are looking too good to ignore. This is especially the case regarding Saints’ star striker Danny Ings (£6.8m). Meanwhile, there’s less love for the West Midlands teams with Wolves and Aston Villa players among those likely to depart our trio’s line-ups.
Sergio Aguero (£11.8m) takes centre-stage in our Rough with the Smooth round-up of the community’s Gameweek 22. Joe takes his turn to pick a differential, there are clean sheets to consider and this episode wraps up with the Scoutcasters’ transfer and captaincy plans for the Gameweek 23 fixtures.
In addition, the Scoutcast and all our other podcasts are now also available via our Soundcloud channel.
If you’re a traditional type, you can acquire the mp3 audio version via this link or the first player below. Or you can take in the full visual experience via the second player below. The Soundcloud version is in the third player.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.