West Ham assets have been largely overlooked in the build-up to Double Gameweek 24.
With Liverpool and their host of options for the Triple Captain chip dominating the debate, the Hammers have slipped under the radar.
The question is whether or not David Moyes’ men deserve to stay there.
We are answering that question in this latest article, comparing the Hammers under their new/old manager against Manuel Pellegrini’s start to 2019/20, as well as ranking the Hammers’ best assets against the rest of the league.
As this article uses data from the Fantasy Football Scout Members Area, only those with valid packages will be able to access it in full.
Has Moyes improved West Ham?
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.