Jurgen Klopp has named a routine Liverpool side to face West Ham in the final match of Gameweek 27.
Mohamed Salah (£12.8m) comes into the Monday night encounter as the most-captained player and starts in his traditional berth on the right flank of the Reds’ front-three.
He is joined in the strike force by Roberto Firmino (£9.7m) and Sadio Mané (£12.3m), who returns to the team for a first league start since the first match of Double Gameweek 24.
The Senegalese international may enjoy his evening against West Ham as David Moyes has taken the bold move of starting young defender Jeremy Ngakia (£4.0m) at right-back instead of the more experienced Pablo Zabaleta (£4.2m).
His performance will be of particular interest to Fantasy managers as the task of marking Mané is a big one. A poor night could mean big things for the £12.3m man, but if Ngakia impresses enough to hold onto his place, he could become an interesting asset considering his £4.0m price.
Another interesting decision sees Sebastien Haller (£6.8m) left on the bench alongside Manuel Lanzini (£6.2m), Pablo Fornals (£6.0m) and Jarrod Bowen (£6.5m) to enable a front-three of attacking midfielders.
Moyes has opted to play Michail Antonio (£6.9m) through the middle of the strike-force, flanked by Felipe Anderson (£6.6m) and Robert Snodgrass (£5.2m).
Liverpool XI: Alisson; Robertson, van Dijk, Gomez, Alexander-Arnold; Keita, Wijnaldum, Fabinho; Mané, Firmino, Salah.
West Ham United XI: Fabianski; Cresswell, Ogbonna, Diop; Ngakia; Rice, Noble, Soucek; Antonio, Anderson, Snodgrass.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.