Jamie Vardy (£9.7m) is absent from the Leicester squad named to face Norwich in Blank Gameweek 28.
There were rumours from on social media circulating roughly an hour before the team news dropped indicating that the striker was out injured.
At 19:00 GMT, those murmurings were revealed to be completely accurate.
It is Kelechi Iheanacho (£5.7m) who has been chosen to lead Leicester’s attack at Carrow Road, while Harvey Barnes (£6.0m) returns to the side to operate on the left flank of an attacking midfield trio.
The Englishman is joined there by James Maddison (£7.4m) and Ayoze Pérez (£6.2m), the latter expected to be on penalties in light of Vardy’s most recent injury-related absence.
Meanwhile, Emi Buendía (£6.0m) returns for Norwich, who shape-up in the usual 4-2-3-1.
Teemu Pukki (£6.5m) leads the line, while Jamal Lewis (£ comes in for the injured Sam Byram (£4.4m).
With Christoph Zimmermann (£4.4m) added to the physio room, Ben Godfrey (£4.4m) is paired with Grant Hanley (£4.0m) at centre-back.
Norwich City XI: Krul; Lewis, Godfrey, Hanley, Aarons; Tettey, McLean; Cantwell, Duda, Buendía; Pukki.
Leicester City XI: Schmeichel; Chilwell, Söyüncü, Evans, R Pereira; Choudhury, Praet; H Barnes, Maddison, Pérez; Iheanacho.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.