The impact of coronavirus is being felt globally, with a number of countries taking measures to stop its spread via changes to the sporting calendar and other events.
Already this is affecting the Premier League, with Arsenal’s trip to Manchester City on Wednesday evening postponed as a precautionary measure. This is due to a number of Arsenal players coming into contact with Olympiacos owner Evangelos Marinakis, who has contracted the virus.
In this latest episode, our Scoutcast trio of Joe, FPL Family’s Lee and Az discuss the impact of coronavirus on Fantasy Premier League and the possible scenarios managers face, such as behind-closed-doors games. Empty stadiums are now commonplace across Europe, including in UEFA Europa League and Champions League ties.
Meanwhile, the crew consider how best to handle the depleted Gameweek 31 schedule and the best players to target.
Kevin De Bruyne‘s (£10.6m) central role in FPL managers’ squads is also called into question as Chelsea’s form and favourable fixtures makes them ripe for investment.
There’s some very unfortunate teams featured in our ‘Rough with the Smooth’ round-up of your Gameweek 29.
Clean sheets and differentials are also considered and this weekend’s fixtures are a central focus as our trio reveal their transfer and captaincy plans.
In addition, the Scoutcast and all our other podcasts are now also available via our Soundcloud channel.
If you’re a traditional type, you can acquire the mp3 audio version via this link or the first player below. Or you can take in the full visual experience via the second player below.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.