Quiz

Take our Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 quiz

Our weekly Fantasy Premier League quiz returns and we’ve been trawling through the history books in order to attack you with 20 questions on the 2012/13 campaign.

This was the season of Manchester United’s most-recent title win, with Sir Alex Ferguson stepping down from the hot seat at Old Trafford after 27 years at the helm.

Gareth Bale scooped about every award going in his final campaign as a Premier League player, while Queens Park Rangers, Reading and Wigan Athletic all dropped down to the Championship.

From a Fantasy perspective, this was also the year of Michu – the Spaniard racking up 21 attacking returns in his debut season in England.

As ever there’s a mix of questions on FPL returns and key events, which vary in difficulty.

To make life a little easier for those who have more important things to remember, the multi-choice format at least gives you a one in four chance of answering each brainteaser correctly.

Click ‘next’ below to start the quiz and to cycle through the questions, and let us know how you got on in the comments section.

READ MORE: Our 2013/14 quiz
READ MORE: Our 2014/15 quiz
READ MORE: Our 2015/16 quiz
READ MORE: Our 2016/17 quiz
READ MORE: Our 2017/18 quiz
READ MORE: Our 2018/19 quiz
READ MORE: Our 2019/20 quiz

Results

#1 → Who was the leading FPL points-scorer of 2012/13?

#2 → Who was the most-expensive FPL asset when the game was launched in July 2012, starting out at £13.0m?

#3 → Who was the only FPL midfielder to be handed a starting price of £10.0m or more in 2012/13?

#4 → Nine of 2012/13’s FPL Dream Team had made, or went on to make, more than one appearance in the end-of-season XI. Michu and which other player made their one and only appearance?

#5 → Which budget midfielder, who started out at £5.0m, recorded six goals and nine assists in 2012/13?

#6 → Michu scored 18 goals in his debut Premier League season. What was his FPL starting price?

#7 → There were an abundance of starting £4.0m defenders available to FPL managers in 2012/13. Which of these bargain-bin assets scored the most points (123)?

#8 → Who ended the season as the best-value FPL player based on points per million?

#9 → Priced up at £7.5m, who was the most expensive defender when FPL launched in the summer of 2012?

#10 → How many Double Gameweeks did we have (i.e. at least one team playing twice) in 2012/13?

#11 → For what reason did we have a Blank Gameweek 2 in 2012/13, with only nine fixtures taking place?

#12 → Who was the highest-scoring goalkeeper (in terms of FPL points) for the third season in a row?

#13 → Which FPL forward scored on 12 occasions in 2012/13 despite starting only 11 Premier League matches for his side?

#14 → Who scored a total of 24 points in Chelsea’s Double Gameweek 1 matches against Wigan Athletic and Reading?

#15 → Which of these FPL heavy hitters recorded the most double-digit hauls in 2012/13 (14 in all)?

#16 → Who registered a 26-point haul in a ten-goal thriller between Arsenal and Newcastle United in December 2012?

#17 → Who was the only outfielder to play every single minute of his side’s 38 league games, racking up ten attacking returns in the process?

#18 → One for the cult price nerds: which of these budget Reading defenders dropped to the lesser-spotted and bench-friendly cost of £3.7m during the 2012/13 season?

#19 → Who assisted all four of his side’s goals in Arsenal’s 4-1 win over Wigan Athletic in Gameweek 37 of 2012/13?

#20 → Who, after coming off the bench at half-time, scored a hat-trick and 16 points at the Hawthorns in Alex Ferguson’s final match in charge of Manchester United?

finish
  1. Igzie08

Hey guys. Any advice on what to do with Aubameyang is welcome

Keep? Get Rashford and save the cash? Move for Agüero?

Currently most tempted by the switch to Agüero, with Ota coming in for Simpson too

Team is

McCarthy Henderson
    Simpson Taylor TAA Fernandez Doherty
    Grealish Salah KdB Saka Bruno
    Aubs DCL Jota

1. Jack Burton

I went Rashford took a gamble on fitness, I got stung by Aguero earlier in the season so reluctant to go back there and UTD got top 4 to play for.

1. Igzie08

Same with Aguero, dreading that happening again. But could be such a differential

2. Igzie08

Plus city have those extra home fixtures too

2. fc_skrald

I will keep Auba but mainly because we know nothing about fitness and form for the time being.

1. how now brown cow

This is my concern about all players to be honest. Real lottery

Strong bench is probably the unappealing necessity.

1. fc_skrald

I think I will still go with my normal very cheap bench players - I like to have the extra money to use on my 11 starting players. It is a gamble within the game.

3. CONNERS

I am wondering the same re switching out Auba. Both Rash and Aguero are tempting, both tempting.

Think I will prob go with Rash and use leftover funds to get another premium def.

4. CONNERS

Didn't mean to say tempting twice, ha.

5. Fulchester's New Centr…

After much soul-searching did Auba to Rash. Hoping/guessing he will be as fit as anybody.

6. Sharkytect

What's wrong with aubameyang?

2. fc_skrald

Potential last transfer of the season (I hope not this will be the last one of course):

a. Lascelles -> Simpson to save 0.4 million for future transfers (like Grealish to Fernandes)
    b. just keep as it is

McCarthy
    Doherty, Alonso, TAA, Aurier
    KDB, Salah, Grealish
    Auba, Ings, Jiménez

Button, Lascelles, Hayden, Cantwell
    2 FT, 2.1 million in the bank (wildcard, bench boost and free hit chips)

1. circusmonkey

Lascelles is 4.3 and has 5 decent fixtures. I'm keeping him.

1. fc_skrald

Thanks. I can change Cantwell to a 4.2 midfielder and save 0.5 million instead - actually think this will be my transfer now 🙂

1. circusmonkey

I'm keeping him too.

2. CONNERS

Auba to Rashford, allowing Hayden to Fernandes and switch to 3-4-3?

I think having one of Rashford or Martial in addtion to Fernandes may be almost essential given United's run of fxitures.

1. Fulchester's New Centr…

I like this one.

2. fc_skrald

Yes that could very well be the right decision. I will get at least one ManU player that is for sure but I would like to get some team news before I make this change.This is why I will add money to the bank now and then use it for upgrades later.

3. how now brown cow

Real game. Not been paying attention but guess I ought to.

Still got WC, bb etc and 2ft. Want bruno.

A - Sarr & Dendonker -> Bruno & 4.2 (guendouzi?)

B - auba to kane/rashford/other to afford him

C - jimmy to jota to afford him.

Thanks

1. fc_skrald

I like A

2. CONNERS

If you still have BB, I'd prefer to have better players than the likes of Guendouzi and Dendoncker on the bench.

I would downgrade Auba and go from there.

3. Fulchester's New Centr…

B. Punt on Rash.

4. DeadStar

Real FPL - Like many I actually have 2 free transfers available today. What’s people’s opinion regarding using both? Should 1 be kept in the hope of additional game weeks being added, and presume the other will roll over? As FPL haven’t actually said anything about this it’s a bit of a guess.

1. Fulchester's New Centr…

Me too. Just holding on for now, surely we have to hear something soon.

1. DeadStar

I don’t think we will hear anymore before today’s deadline. I think I’m going to presume that if I hold a transfer it will ‘roll into GW39’, should that actually happen.

2. fc_skrald

I will only use one transfer now and then just hope the normal procedure will continue if more gameweeks are added. Would be great to have two free transfers when team news are available before gw39.

1. DeadStar

Agreed cheers

3. Pasqualinho

Get rid of any true deadwood now but try and potentially keep 2 for if/when we get a restart, I’d say.

5. fc_skrald

Any cheeky plans for Calvert-Lewin as captain tonight in virtual fpl?

1. BNMC

I'm bringing him in, not sure about captain though

1. fc_skrald

It will be him or Martial or Salah for me.

2. Fulchester's New Centr…

I am assuming that GW38 will just continue now until it restarts (if it does) and that the next games will be either announced for 38 or 39 so just sitting tight till then.

1. Fulchester's New Centr…

Oops. Response to Skald above.

2. Epic Fail ⚽ 墅

That's the whole problem with FPL's statement. It leaves us to just assume rather than telling us straight. They'd have been better just not saying anything.

3. Stoichkov#8

Im BB today in vFPL.
      Plan was to sell Pieters who didnt start last 2 games but as Targett got injured must sell him.
      Would you sell Pieters for -4 for other def up to 4.9 or keep him and hope he starts?
      Cheers!

1. Johnny 8

Keep. Might play given Burnley's poor defensive performance last night.

4. Ole Trafford

Yikes. Like many I kept up with transfers at the beginning of the pandemic for a few weeks and then stopped a few weeks ago. First time logging on here in awhile. Don’t really know if I have much interest in this season anymore now.

1. Ole Trafford

Current team with 2ft and .3 itb.

Pope, McCarthy
        Doherty, Maguire, Lascelles, Taylor, Gibson*
        Salah, Manè, Kdb, Bruno, Cantwell
        Jiminez, Ings, Jota

Still have BB, FH and WC. Gibson needs to go for a BB player but no 4.2 def. downgrade Ings to DCL frees another .4?

1. beric

I'd downgrade maguire and upgrade gibson there

2. beric

Im just gunna sit tight, have no idea who will be best to bring in or sell without some press conferences and a fixture list, no one in my team definitely needs to go.

1. Ole Trafford

Yeah you are very lucky. Are you going to burn a ft? Unfortunately Gibson definitely has to go for me. Spurs have decent fixtures remaining and Tanganga was starting before all of this. 4.1 seems like it could be worth a punt. Not sure I want to sell Maguire with their remaining fixtures.

5. beric

How many points have people got in FBL so far?

6. fc_skrald

Virtual fpl:
      Annoyed about the Aurier injury. Think all my below replacements are rotation risks. However Holgate did start and scored a goal in one of my friendlies games...

Aurier to:

a. James
      b. Duffy
      c. Holgate

Henderson
      TAA, Alonso, Aurier, Doherty
      Salah, KDB, Martial
      Jimenez, Ings, Calvert-Lewin

Button, Hayden, Simpson, Amartey
      1 FT, 0.4 million in the bank

1. BNMC

Sheffield defender?

1. fc_skrald

Yeah but I already have Henderson. Guess I should also avoid James since I already have Alonso from Chelsea...

1. BNMC

If you want a new team, maybe Ward or even PVA

1. Hazz

Ward has been very good to me. Usually only play him when Palace are at home. Good value compared to PVA, and allows you to (lbegib upgrading a midfielder.

1. fc_skrald

Yes, thanks!

2. Hazz

*begin

3. fc_skrald

Thanks. Then a decision between either Ward or Holgate, both 4.3 million. I need some luck with that 🙂

• Rhinos

DDG
          Laporte PVA Lindelof
          Mane(c) KDB Sane Martial
          Firmino DCL Ayew

Button Jagielka Simpson Amartery

0.0itb and found the perfect fh i reckon. Maybe Salah over Mane which would mean DDG to Guita but as I'm not ranked no.1 I'd rather gamble on Maneq

1. Hazz

I'm not sure I'd trust double United defense. Maybe for that reason Guiata, but Norwich do often score.

Is Ings worth a punt over Firmino/Ayew?

Why captain Mané with City's fixture?

1. Hazz

Missed PVA. A Chelsea defender could be better than him, if you get Guaita. Or just leave as is.

• fusen

So far all of the gameweeks have been finishing around the normal time.

So I'd expect gameweek 38 to be calculated and bonus added around 6-7pm.

Then we are truly at the "that might be it" stage of FPL being finished until next season starts.

Although it's dangerous reading too much into vague statements, the FPL announcements about chips uses the word 'would' instead of 'will'.

would remain available for you
          And
          will remain available for you

Are two very different meanings if you take the sentences literally, with the former being conditional.

1. brianutd-why always we? 20

Don’t hold your breath for bonus points

• JoeSoap

Real FPL

A. Rico>Lascelles (keep money in bank for potential move below)
          B. Jota/Jimmy>Rash
          C. Any other preferences

2FTs & 2,7 in bank (have WC, Free Hit &BB)

McCarthy, Gazza
          Robertson, TAA, Taylor, Rico, Saiss
          Salah, KDB, Ferandez, Barnes, Saka
          DLC, Jimmy, Jota

1. 1912 F.A Cup Winners

Maybe get rid of Gazza if you have BB left??

1. JoeSoap

Thanks. Went A. Have WC to sort out Gazza.

1. 1912 F.A Cup Winners

A is a good move mate

• BNMC

If I want Salah this week, I'm gonna have to get rid of one of KDB or Sane...

1. Hazz

Go without Salah this week. He blanked last week, the other two have a far better fixture.

1. BNMC

But I still feel like I'd want double Pool for this fixture and triple later. My plan was to get Salah this week and Robertson next (also own TAA), maybe I could just reverse that.

1. bitm2007

I'm not convinced that City have a far better fixture, so I'm getting Salah in for KDB this GW and captaining him.

Newcastle so far this VFPL season

24 goals conceded, 4 CS

Spurs so far this VFPL season

28 goals conceded, 1 CS (and have no Lloris and are playing away at the virtual Anfield)

Spurs do have the advantage on attacking involvements conceded however 14 per GW, to 18 per GW.

1. bitm2007

Newcastle have also conceded far fewer goals at home in VFPL (7 in 9), than Spurs have away (18 in 8), which is also reflected in the real life PL, Newcastle 12 goals conceded in 14 games at home, Spurs 25 in 15 away.

2. HollywoodXI

Apologies if this has already been said hundreds of times but I’ve not logged on FFS for a while. Big shout out to Ragaboly for creating and running virtual FPL during this time. I’m really enjoying it 🙂

1. Wolves Ay We

Yep, Ragabolly has done a fantastic job and all for free. To show my appreciation I've donated money using the donate button on the menu bar of his website. Something everyone can do who has been saved from FPL and lockdown boredom by Ragabolly's enormous effort,

3. Hazz

Is this vFPL team worth FH-ing this week?

Pope
              Alonso / Robertson / Doherty
              Salah / KDB / Fernandes / Snodgrass
              Jiménez / Ings / Jota

Button // Ward / Hayden / Targett*

Pope vs. MUN
              Robertson/Salah vs. TOT
              Doherty/Jimenez/Jota vs. LEI

KDB/Fernandes/Ings/Snoddy/Alonso have better fixtures, but by no means great (bar KDB).

1. fc_skrald

I think your team will get plenty of points so no need for a free hit. But of course I can't promise you anything 🙂

1. Hazz

Yeah you're probably right. Will take the CS loss' on the chin. I've opted for Jimenez > DCL.

Jimmy over Jota mainly as I don't plan on captaining; tough Wolves fixtures; Jota is matching in the short term. Will lose out on Jimmy points here and there, but fair enough.

Allow for Snoddy/Doherty > Alli/Baldock next week.

4. FPL Virgin

Hats off to Ze Germans.

The way they have brought professional football back is pretty incredible when you look at the detail. It certainly offers a lot of hope to the premier league.

Incidentally they have had a quarter of the covid deaths the UK has. Our incompetent government should hang its head in shame.

1. Epic Fail ⚽ 墅

It's all well and good until they all start coming down with Covid.

1. FPL Virgin

I'm sure they have protocol for that.

It's bound to happen this season and next ... until there is a vaccine.

2. Sgt Frank Drebin

It's a nice promotion for Bundesliga. Some fans who will start watching now cause there isn't anything else to watch will stay I guess...

3. Wolves Ay We

This could also be a political hot potato for the government. If the Germans can do this why can't we?

1. Simmering Marv'

Because the Germans know what they're doing.

4. DandyDon

Embarrassing we are struggling to do the same for a start a month later

5. Karan14 (Brazil Nuts)

Got 2 FTs would make any of the following moves?

McCarthy
              TAA Doherty Maguire
              Salah Mane KDB Bruno Grealish
              Jimenez Jota

(Button Cathcart Holgate Nkietah)

A) Grealish ➡️ Barnes/Sarr/6.7m
              B) Grealish & Nkietah ➡️ DCL & Guendouzi
              C) Jota ➡️ DCL
              D) McCarthy ➡️ 4.9m

Thanks! 🙂

1. GARY AND JAMIE

McCarthy to Pope maybe. Why so keen to chuck Grealish with his extra game?

1. Hazz

C, or A (Sarr).

Keeper transfer priority should probably be Button upgraded (but admit I did do your same move to Pope).

6. Sgt Frank Drebin

Best goalkeeper to have long term? Thought I will replace McCarthy now transfers are free, but it's really hard to plan without any clue on when PL is resuming, how will the remaining fixture look like or in what form team will be...

1. FPL Virgin

Leno. He has 10 games left, not nine.

7. Little Red Lacazette

At last, final GW 38. Wish everyone the best.

8. MartialMatas

Any ideas?

Pope
              TAA Gomez Maguire
              Salah KDB Fernandes Traore
              Aguero DCL Wood

McCarthy Stephens Taylor Cantwell

2ft £0.1m

1. PascalCygan

Reply fail below!

9. PascalCygan

I’m in a similar position. Considering Pope to Henderson to seize on the extra fixture. Cheaper than bringing in Sheff Utd defender. What do you reckon?

2FT 4.1ITB
              Pope McCarthy
              TAA Doherty Maguire Taylor Williams
              Salah KdB Martial Mount Dendoncker
              Jimenez DCL Ings

1. Robben Mee Blind

Henderson won't have an extra fixture though - will be illegible for the Man U game

1. PascalCygan

Oops! Oh yeah. Maybe worth doing Taylor to Egan instead? Same price difference.

1. Robben Mee Blind

I'm just about to do that same move - Taylor & Soyuncu to Egan & Boly. Got Pope in for Ryan near start of lockdown and don't want double Burnley def really

1. PascalCygan

Nice one, thanks. Yeah, I did the same move, Pope for Ryan, at the start of lockdown! So I didn’t want to transfer a transfer, don’t want double Burnley and Egan has the extra game, so makes sense. Thanks!

1. Robben Mee Blind

No worries. Feels like I've had Pope for ages! Maybe its because he was in my team at the start of the season

2. Robben Mee Blind

*ineligible

10. FPL Virgin

VFPL .... I was 0.1 off Jimenez and Traore (and 1.8 ITB) to Sane (c) and DCL for a -4 on Friday night. I decided it wasn't worth it for a -8.

Season defining stuff 🙁

1. Gentle_Turks

I did Rashford and Martial to Ings and Sane and captained Sane to help cover the hit. Worked out well with a 22 point swing. Considered DCL but wanted Ings going forward.

2. bitm2007

I think last night was a season defining moment for many of us, I was around 60 points behind the leader at kick-off, I'm now 108 back after the leader smashed it with 105 including Sane as captain. It feels like a lost cause now.

11. dunas_dog

In real fpl (and assuming it will continue) I have 1 free transfer and 3.2 m in bank. Any ideas on transfers welcome? My inclination is to carry and have 2 moves plus plenty cash to respond to fixtures.

Leno Pope
              TAA Doherty Maguire Lundstram Fernández
              Salah KDB Fernandes Barnes Cantwell
              Jiménez DCL Jota

1. PascalCygan

I had 2FTs and 4.1ITB. I made one transfer for 0.4 and I think I’ll bank the other FT and the rest of the cash in the hope, which is now more of an expectation, that there will be a GW39.

So I’d probably hold in your position.

12. Ronny Sandstone

Assuming the league does carry on eventually... Is Traore worth keeping? (talk of extra subs etc) was looking to get rid before it all stopped, using my FT, people think he'll be more suited now?

13. Bruno FC

Is FPL releasing an update today??

1. Epic Fail ⚽ 墅

I don't think they release updates to tell us the dates of further updates.

2. bitm2007

I'm not expecting to hear anything more until the fixtures have been announced (if it happens)

3. The Mandalorian

It's a fair question given in theory it's the end of the season. I'm sorry I dont have an answer for you and sorry someone felt the need to give you a d**k answer.

• HamezMace

So I need to use my VFPL wildcard today, but not sure what I want to do...or need to do,

McCarthy and Gunn
                Vvd Digne Webster (Stevens and 3.9)
                Pepe KdB zaha martial (Hayden)
                Auba Jiminez Abraham

Players have good form and fixtures...obviously it lacks Liverpool mids but not sure I want to sacrifice Auba get bring one in (Pepe and KdB in good form too).

Any advice? Should I just burn my WC!

1. The Mandalorian

If u don't use it today I thought its gone?

1. Hazz

That's what he's saying.

2. HamezMace

Yeah that’s the reason for the post

1. The Mandalorian

U said should I just burn my WC. I don't get what u mean by this? Whether u use it or not its burned either way after today.
                      If you need to make more transfers this GW that exceed what you have without taking a points hit then the answer is yes.

1. HamezMace

Well if I use it today, it’s not ‘burned’.

So that’s my question really, should I use my WC, and if so what should I do?

Or should I leave the team as it is, and ‘burn’ my WC?

1. The Mandalorian

Do you have an online dictionary that shows how you reference burn? Just so I can learn this new application of 'burn'. Thanks

1. HamezMace

It’s pretty commonly used on this site.

People often refer to burning a transfer when they have 2FTs and decide against using either in a normal GW.

2. Hazz

DCL has a good run.

Zaha has a good fixture for the next two, but not consistent.

Keeper could be improved. SOU haven't got the best defense. Although CSs are a lesser commodity anyway in this game.

You've already mentioned the Liverpool point.

1. HamezMace

Yeah I looked at DCL, but Abraham has a nice couple of games ahead, so would probably be more of a planned transfer than something to do now.

I would lose Zaha, but not sure who for, Perez and Grealish aren’t really firing.

It’s just a decision about Auba and Pepe, or Salah/Mane and then someone like Rashford....think I’d prefer the Arsenal pair given the fixtures and their form.

• Bury94

How many transfers have you made in the downtime? Only done 1 here in the first week

1. Hazz

Six. Missed a GW here and there.

I'm tempted by Aubameyang > Rashford, but too much uncertainty.

Rumours the PL want Man United vs. Tottenham as the first fixture, which is a so-so fixture for him. (Although, Rashford has fared well against top opposition.)

Aubameyang may have a better fixture, but with any luck it'll probably end up as Manchester City or Liverpool :/

1. Bury94

And this is exactly why I've done only 1 transfer, we have no clue what's going to happen. But to be fair I wildcarded in GW29 so I'm largely happy with my team anyway

2. Epic Fail ⚽ 墅

Where is the rumour from?

2. Epic Fail ⚽ 墅

3. Devo-McDuff

Same I think. Fairly happy with my team as still have FH, BB an WC left.

Pope
                  TAA / Stevens / Doherty
                  Salah / KDB / Mane / Barnes
                  DCL / Jimi / Ings

McCarthy / Sarr / Lascelles / Taylor

4. Rotation's Alter Ego

8, haven't burnt one.

Figured I might as well take the chance to completely switch up my team and try something a bit different as this season has been so painful.

Rolling 1 FT into 39, if it happens.

5. bitm2007

8, although 2 were used on Jimenez to Jota (to cover a mega GW38 announcement) then back to Jimenez today.

6. HamezMace

None.
                  Honestly couldn’t even tell you half my team.

1. Bury94

Ha! Fair enough. I'm a bit like that, I logged in before to see if there's anything I could do before the deadline but I just thought 'what's the point'

1. HamezMace

There’s too much uncertainty for me to be able to make any logical moves.
                      I’m sure I’ve got Trent and KdB...I also have Auba and Saka as I got them for the DGW that never was....I was happy enough with my team, so I’ll just wait for official news.

• Simmering Marv'

Watching these Bundesliga games has convinced me beyond any doubt that without fans in the stadium football is pointless. I think I'd be advocating cancelling the season now if behind closed doors games is the only alternative.

1. Epic Fail ⚽ 墅

Like it or not I think it's here for the foreseeable, so will be part of next season too whether or not the current one is curtailed.

1. HamezMace

I’m not sure, the government in the UK seems to want to move ‘getting back to normal’ as quickly as possible.
                    I could see limited capacity attendance next season, whenever next season is!

2. Wolves Ay We

And what's your agenda? 😀

1. Simmering Marv'

I'm a Liverpool fan.

1. bitm2007

Football's not the same without the atmosphere (I've cancelled my BT subscription after watching the end of the Wolves game and start of the United game in the EL before the lockdown), but if they cancelled the PL now Pool may be denied the title, and next season will still be played behind closed doors !

1. Simmering Marv'

The title is ruined anyway as far as I'm concerned. Everything good about winning a title will have been removed.

1. HamezMace

I agree and really feel sorry for Liverpool fans. Clearly the best team this season, and very worthy champions. But you’re going to lift the title in an empty stadium, or maybe just collect a medal from FA HQ under cover of darkness to avoid crowds gathering.

Truly a football travesty.

3. Klaren

It doesn't really make a difference other than the background sound. If you were watching football mainly for the atmosphere fair enough, but I don't think it is a major factor in deciding if/when leagues can restart.

• Devo-McDuff

1/20, I kid you not.

1. Wolves Ay We

Well done, I was expecting you to get 0.