Members

Recapping the best Sheff Utd players ahead of FPL restart

Fantasy Premier League managers will have to be shrewd in their decision making when it comes to picking Sheffield United players for the remainder of the season.

Their Double Gameweek in the opening round has heightened interest in their assets but it can be difficult to work out which ones are the best to consider without looking at the underlying statistics.

We are continuing our series of refresher articles, highlighting the best players at each club in the period just before the coronavirus suspension.

As we are sure you understand, a lot has changed since the climax of Gameweek 29, with Premier League players unable to fully train with their team-mates for nearly three months.

However, it should still serve to know who was performing best before the break.

As this article uses data from the Fantasy Football Scout Members Area, only those signed up to a valid package can access it in full.

View the Sheff Utd squad in the Members Area

Who were Sheff Utd’s chief goal threats?

Nominated for ‘Best in Fantasy Football – Editorial’ at the Football Content Awards 2020

Which FPL assets are on set-piece duties at their clubs? 1

VOTE FOR FANTASY FOOTBALL SCOUT BY
CLICKING HERE.

Premier League Restart

Best players by club

Arsenal | Aston Villa | Bournemouth | Brighton and Hove Albion | Burnley | Chelsea | Crystal Palace | Everton | Leicester City | Liverpool | Manchester City | Manchester United | Newcastle United | Norwich City | Sheffield United | Southampton | Tottenham Hotspur | Watford | West Ham United | Wolves

Best players by position and price

Budget GKs | Mid-Price and Premium GKs | Budget DEFs | Mid-Price and Premium DEFs | Budget MIDs | Mid-Price MIDs | Premium MIDs | Budget FWDs | Mid-Price FWDs | Premium FWDs

1. Kuzser

So that’s my current team:
    Pope (Krul)
    Taa Awb Doherty - Egan Taylor
    Salah Kdb Bruno Doucure -Saka
    Auba Jota Dcl

What would you guys do?
    1) FH this week and get back to this team for GW31

2) Finetune the current team and get smth like this for BB in GW30 (10DGW):
    Leno-Reina
    TAA-Egan-O'connell-Lascelles-Seiss
    Mahrez-KDB-Grealish-Saka-Bruno
    Auba-Kun-Jota

2. caddy118

Triple cap, BB and FH available. Thinking triple captain this week. So firstly, who looks most promising for TC? A) Aguero B) KDB or C) Auba?

Thinking KDB as i worry about Aguero’s minutes, but it is Arsenal

3. Jolly Good

Thoughts on Saka - is he nailed?

1. Garth Marenghi

Not nailed but will get playing time

4. Labile

Am I right to BB this?

Leno McCarthy
    Trent Doherty Lascelles Justin Egan
    KDB Bruno Martial Saka Grealish
    Vardy Jimenez (K)un.

1. TorresMagic™

What do you expect the 4 bench players to score?

1. Birds of Prey

Isn't 15 a good #. 20 ideally, and 10> kind of a waste?
        My BB is Reina Salah Lascelles Ayew. Starting 10 DGW's + TAA.
        I need this to work.

5. JJeyy

A) Doherty Abraham
    B) Alonso Jota

1. Labile

A and it’s not even close

1. JJeyy

jota was on fire pre break so think he could be great

2. Garth Marenghi

6. Labile

Leno and Jimenez
    Or
    DDG and Abraham

1. Garth Marenghi

Leno and tammy

1. Labile

Whyv

1. Garth Marenghi

Because Leno has the double wouldn’t be surprised to see arsenal give up a pk, maybe he gets a pk save. But also Brighton cs. And cheaper than ddg. Abraham can score against Villa just as well if not better than Jimenez and is cheaper. *this is also thinking bb then WC after

7. Wizard of Ozil

Anyone know if the FPL show is back. Really missed Jules and James. thought they would do one on friday.

1. GuenDoozy

jules said on an instagram story that its back! 🙂 should be today or tomorrow

8. Wılly

BB Team

Ederson Leno
    TAA Lundstram Targett Evans Boly
    KDB Pepe Grealish McGinn Fleck
    Aguero Aubameyang McBurnie

0.5 ITB, would you use it anywhere?

1. Lav

Looks fine.

9. Don Kloppeone

Do you reckon 10 DGWers is enough for a BB team? I’m happy with this and would rather not crowbar in any dross just because they have 2 matches! What do you think? Any changes needed?

0.1itb
    Henderson, Leno
    TAA, Stevens, O’Connell, Saiss, Fernandez
    KDB, Mahrez, Grealish, Mount, Cantwell
    Kun, Auba, Jimi

Cheers!

1. Lav

Im only going with 5-7 for my BB side this week. Lots of SGW players who might be better value.

10. grandemessi

I'm at a loss here. Is it possible to make a bunch of changes for 31+ and then use the free hit for 30+?

1. Lav

Nope

11. Lav

9.2m left for two more players.

Dubravka x
    TAA Stevens Baldock Saiss x
    Mane KDB Grealish Barnes Cantwell
    Kun Rash Jimi

12. Fudgy

Was interesting watching La Liga with the fake fans. Hopefully the premier league adopts it for the atmosphere. The football lads out in London today made me miss British football fans for sure!

13. 1912 F.A Cup Winners

Today’s draft 100,001!! What do we think fellas?? Bench boost..
    Ederson/ Leno
    TAA Doherty Alonso O’Connell Basham
    KDB Grealish El Ghazi Fleck Fernandes
    Aubameyang Aguero Abraham

1. Fudgy

Not bad! Ederson seems a waste of a city spot tho!

1. 1912 F.A Cup Winners

Think it’s more fro security of starts mate, KDB and Aguero are must haves, who would to 3rd be??

1. Fudgy

I've gone for Mahrez on bench boost too. My team is:

Reina/Leno
          Trent Doherty Stevens Lundstram Egan
          KDB Mahrez Bruno Grealish McGinn
          Aguero Tammy Jimenez

1. 1912 F.A Cup Winners

Very nice team mate!! I’ve just tried one with Mahrez too,looks like this...
            Henderson Leno
            TAA Doherty Egan Targett Fernandez
            KDB Mahrez Fernandes Grealish Fleck
            Aguero Aubameyang Abraham

2. cravencottage

Like this team. Alonso is an interesting pick. Huge potential if he starts.

1. 1912 F.A Cup Winners

Thanks mate, yeah I think he could be too, has big hauls in him for sure!! Just have see if we hear anything said on him by Frank over the next few days

3. Lav

Interesting side

14. cravencottage

For the DGW- Everson or Laporte?

1. cravencottage

Meant to say, Ederson

2. Lav

Ederson

15. Better luck next year

Rate my GW30+ BB team (Playing WC next week)

Hendo Leno
    TAA Lundstram Egan Targett Saiss
    Sterling KDB Grealish Saka Cantwell
    Kun C Auba Samatta

1. FPLisBack

Targett and Samatta - Need some more thought

• Klaren

Only not sure about Saka game time, rest looks good.

2. Greek Freak

Looking for more discussion on bench boost. I see two big reasons not to do it, so what's the logic behind it?

1) Is it worth it just for one (1) extra game from a Villa player? The main attraction is the DGW of course, but the only way there's going to be a DGW player on the bench is if I triple up on Villa. Surely we can't expect Villa defenders* to outscore most good SGW options?

*I say defenders because the other option is to triple up on Villa attack, for whatever reason!

2) Who knows what football is going to be like when it returns? Obviously there are going to be more substitutions and injuries, but the form book has reset - we have no idea who's going to play well, or even who's going to play at all after what has been a three-month break with a tiny pre-season.

Can anyone convince me it's still a good idea to play BB?

1. Greek Freak

I am planning of course to use my unlimited transfers to go triple City and Sheffield United and to get at least a couple of Arsenal players, I just don't see any point in bench boosting.

1. Birds of Prey

Do you have 3x capt.? Isn't there a dgw 37?
          Also depends where you are in your league. IMO GL

1. TorresMagic™

This is the last planned DGW.

2. Garth Marenghi

One reason is because there are no other dgw’s left.

1. Greek Freak

...Which would be a good reason if there were enough DGW players. But as I said in my first point, the absolute maximum of DGW players on the bench anyone can get is one - and that's going to be a Villa player. Is that still a good reason?

1. Soto Ayam

Was all set to BB, but like you said, is it really worth it this gw? For my team it would mean 2 villa defenders and they play 2 teams that need to score as they're fighting for places. Chelsea (is their second game) and they could easily score 2 or 3. In the end I've dropped BB this week and changed my team with 10 dgw'ers and alonso or Doherty (still undecided, but probably Alonso) rather than the inclusion of any villa defenders. Also it allows me to upgrade my sheff utd defenders to the more attacking ones. Basically I've made stronger starting 11 by not bench boosting

Current team
            Henderson
            Alonso, Stevens, Baldrick
            Sterling, debryne, Pepe, grealish, saka
            Augero, auba

Button, taggart, sure, 3.9 def

1. Greek Freak

That's probably the line of thinking I'm heading to as well. Only problem would then be to assemble a strong enough bench to bench boost another time, which is annoying. That's literally the only reason I can see to BB this week, certainly nothing scores-wise.

1. Greek Freak

*scores-wise = points-wise

2. Soto Ayam

At least you have another 9 gws to plan something. Hopefully we'll get another chance later

2. Garth Marenghi

In context, this also is a week where we are getting unlimited transfers going into a dgw—even if that dgw isn’t the most ideal. Most who bb will also WC out of it. In standard weeks I put much more funds in my starters and play with a weaker bench, so the unlimited transfers is essential here to spread out the funds evenly among all 15 players, then I’ll WC out of it with starters as a focus of the funds.

3. BDA Shadow

My BB is: Leno - Pukki - Willian - Boly, with 11 very good options on the field (9 DGW, no crap Villa other than Grealish). I would like to see around 20 points for that which I think is pretty good. Other option is TC which only gains me 1 extra game from 1 player which I wouldn't expect more than 10 from and that's optimistic. Also if I don't BB now it's essentially useless because I plan on having a full bench of fodder to get more points on the field the rest of the season.

1. Soto Ayam

I'd bb that

2. Klaren

Villa attack is not crap. Their goals scored per game are 10th in the league which isn't bad.

1. BDA Shadow

Grealish is the only real option out of the mids. Wesley was a horrible option before his injury and Samatta is unknown. He might be a good option but I'm betting for Pukki over him. Neither of their fixtures are favourable either, if they had one better one I might swing Samatta's way.

4. Klaren

It saves you from using excess funds on your bench going forward. As there are cheap DGW options, it leaves you more to spend on your bench for the BB. It might get more tricky if you don't have your WC though.

Also you get an additional game for your keeper as well. Ederson, Leno and Henderson are all very good options this GW.

1. Greek Freak

The extra keeper is probably the only advantage points-wise for this week. I'd still expect to get a better score from a strong first XI and bench fodder than with 15 active players though because of the compromises I wouldn't have to make - the likes of Saka, possible Villa player other than Grealish etc.

1. Klaren

Compromises that you need to make in first 11 will apply in any given GW that you BB and you won't have unlimited FTs to sort your team out.

1. Greek Freak

I'm thinking I might play the BB chip without planning for it - i.e. at most try to get an extra keeper for the last week or something like that and field less than a full bench. By ignoring the planning for the chip completely I should have a stronger team throughout the season, including a much stronger team for this DGW alone.

5. Rover

The way I see it, this is like the BB GW1 strategy, where we have no clue of form, have some idea of class have some idea of team selection based on friendlies and pressers. The DGW is an advantage, especially since it allows us to have a defensive team with two potential cleanies, an offensive team with two potential routs, and a decent attacking unit with cheap options (Grealish/McGinn/Samatta).

The main benefit is that post this GW, one can either WC out of it, or by making transfers in pairs move towards a 17m bench and shift funds into playing XI. I think that with 5 subs allowed, the likelihood that your 1st sub will be called upon is going to be rarer than usual. Rotation risks are less likely to stay off completely and might come on for 15 mins or so. So a 4.0 4.0 4.5 4.5 bench will work, maybe cheaper even.

Personally, I can take my main XI as "Ederson, TAA Doherty Lundy Egan, Sterling KdB Bruno Grealish, Auba Jota" which leaves me with an effective bench of Leno Lascelles Fleck Samatta. Given the fixtures, I am happy to BB with this lot and frankly don't think I can do better at a later stage with no further DGWs.

3. BDA Shadow

What are we thinking for Sheffield defenders, stick to the nailed ones or pray on Lord Lundstram for 30+ only?

1. Tsparkes10

I’m going baldock and Stevens, Lund could pay off as think he’ll at least play 30 in each and could score... may even start one

2. FPLisBack

Nailed ones in my opinion

1. Birds of Prey

Baldock and Egan, couldn't price in Stevens. Lundy is a crap shoot.GL

3. Athletic Nasherbo

Had a change of heart, I hope it’s not because it’s something new after endless tinkering...

I have FH and BB left but swaying to BB instead and FH 31 (or later)

Thoughts on this team?

Henderson
        TAA Stevens O’Connell
        KdB Fernandes Richarlison Grealish Cantwell
        Aguero(C) Aubameyang

Reina DCL Hanley Doherty

1. Tsparkes10

I’d downgrade Rich as his game is against pool and then upgrade Reina, DCL and Hanley

1. Athletic Nasherbo

Don’t have second wildcard and truly believe Rich is a fantastic option for the rest of the season. Have a small amount of value tied up in him.

4. FPLisBack

Thoughts please?

AAA upfront! ( Jimenez or Abraham ? )

Henderson

Doherty, Saiss, Egan, TAA
          KDB, Grealish, Barnes
          Auba, Aguero, Abraham

Leno, Basham, Mount, Sarr

1. BDA Shadow

Tammy for 30+, Jimenez for the rest of the season.

• Deulofail

I'm gonna hit a century with this FH team!

Reina
          Stevens, Baldock, Lundstram
          KDB (c), Mahrez, Pepe, Ozil, Grealish
          Aubameyang (v), Aguero

Guaita | Targett, Justin, Greenwood

1. GuenDoozy

Mahrez, Reina, Lund > Sterling, Hendo, Targett for me if affordable

1. Deulofail

I have Targett 🙂

1. GuenDoozy

you'll need him starting in my propsed changes 🙂 lund shifts out for any other benchee

1. Deulofail

If I change Guiata and Justin to 3.9m players to complete your proposed changes, I would then need to do Lundstram to a 2.8m defender :/

1. GuenDoozy

Ahh, its fine. Your team is great as is..almost the same as mine but i have those 3 changes.

1. Deulofail

Cheers. I will consider Hendo and Targett over Reina and Lundy, but it's a bit of a coin toss!

1. GuenDoozy

Ive gone for security of starts. Unsure of Lundy and also Reina..some villa fans on here have mentioned hes not 100% nailed

2. skeeb14

For a FH team, seems to me you’re wasting money on the bench with so many starters who’ll never sub in.

1. Deulofail

Seems that way to me too, but these are the players I want in the starting XI, so may as well use the spare cash on backups. Are there any upgrades you would want to make in the XI?

3. fish&chips

Not if Arsenal play like they usually do 😉

1. GuenDoozy

8 goals in our last 3 matches, i'll take that recent avg.

1. fish&chips

Fair comment. I'm still just fuming that Auba burnt me in 29 after I brought him in for a hit

4. 1314

is Ozil nailed ?

1. Deulofail

Nope. But nor is Auba, Aguero, Pepe, Mahrez, etc. Especially given the condensed schedule. At least Ozil doesn't tire himself out by working hard!

• POZZY

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone's doing fine and staying safe. My question is a little silly and please pardon my ignorance, I've been a little lost lately...

Apart from GW1 post restart, are DGWs absolutely ruled out? Is there still a chance we could have them, considering Cup Football, UCL etc??

1. TorresMagic™

It's been factored in. Only postponements could force more DGWs.

1. POZZY

Ah, in that case - going all out with a team just for GW30+ makes perfect sense in my case. 🙂

• Soto Ayam

For this gw only:

Alonso or Doherty?

I seem to having an adventurous attitude towards my ff team at the moment and have thrown caution to the wind, dumped all LFC assets and even put sterling, Pepe and saka in my team. Hence I'm leaning towards Alonso this gw. But which would you prefer?

1. fish&chips

Probably Doherty as he's more nailed. I'm thinking to go for both though!!

1. Soto Ayam

Ooooh. Do it if you can

2. FPLisBack

Doherty a long term keep, but Alonso vs Aston Villa looks more enticing

1. Soto Ayam

It'll only be for this he, and I'm easily fooled at the moment. I'm banking on Chelsea taking a "we need to score as many goals as we can and win every game to ensure CL next year" approach. Therefore Alonso Vs villla seems a no brainer for me.

3. skeeb14

Will we get a speculative updated Team News page prior to deadline does anyone know? I need reassurance on my Azpi, Traore & Nketiah punts.

1. GuenDoozy

id steer clear of traore

2. Differential (c)

Likely about 10 mins before deadline in regards to AVL-SHU, via FPL rockstar.

3. TorresMagic™

The page will be updated - hopefully it will be "educated information guesswork" correct.

4. BDA Shadow

Why pay 6m for Azpi?

4. Differential (c)

How's this looking for BB

Henderson Pope
            TAA Alonso Doherty Justin O'Connel
            Salah Fernandes Mahrez Sarr Foden
            Aguero(c) Jota Nketiah

1. fish&chips

Think it looks nice mate. Still not convinced on Foden but could pay off

1. Differential (c)

Haha, yeah. Though I'd need to take a chance. Cheers.

2. Birds of Prey

Maybe downgrade Pope and use it to replace Foden-- but def solid. IMO GL.

1. Differential (c)

Cheers. The one's below Pope looked dross, and the AVL keepers, are we really sure Reina will start? I'm not so sure anymore.

5. fish&chips

GW30 BB

Leno, Krul
            TAA, Stevens, Baldock, Doherty, Alonso
            Mahrez, KDB, Grealish, Fleck, Mount
            Aguero, Jimmy, Tammy

If we get positive early team news I plan to change

Alonso, Fleck, Mount -> Lund, Pulisic, El Ghazi

Good plan?

1. Klaren

Pedro has been playing well before the break and scored their only goal in the friendly vs Reading.I'd favour Willian and Pedro to start over Pulisic who's been out for long time and who wasn't in a great form before his injury.

1. fish&chips

Good point, thanks. Reckon Mount will play? Shame Chelsea midfield is such a minefield because they have a great fixture

1. Klaren

Lampard is quite unpredictable but he seems to favour Mount so I guess he is likely to start.

2. Differential (c)

Looks good.

6. HurriKane

Case for Samatta !!

Samatta is decent one gw punt and enabler for gw30+ for those who got WC to remove him straight after. Here me out !!

- Top for pen touches and goal attempts in last 4 gw's, for Villa.

- DGW and in Grealish and McGinn he has decent creativity to rely upon

- Top scorer in Belgium league last season. Scored 3 goals and 1 assist in 6 champions league games this season before villa signed him. (Liverpool were one of the teams he scored against)

Call ne crazy but Bottom line is 5.8m player guaranteed to start both matches who will have a baseline of 4 pts is not the end of the world i guess. Especially when he enables other big hitters for dgw30+

1. LLoris

so you went for Grealish McGinn and Samatta

1. HurriKane

Just Grealish and Samatta.

Feel like McGinn wont start 2 games in 3 days period returning from a 6 month injury layoff

1. LLoris

Yeah thats why Im shaky on him do you think El Ghazi will

1. HurriKane

Not sure. El ghazi was benched last 2 matches. So he's a doubt

2. Stupendous

Nketiah 1.5m cheaper and higher ceiling imo
              Better second fixture
              If Laporte doesn't play v Arsenal for whatever reason as well then arsenal will score v us (not saying he doesn't but IF he doesn't play)

1. Klaren

Nketiah is far from nailed. Samatta is pretty much guaranteed to star and play over 60 in both games.

1. Klaren

guaranteed to start*

2. Greek Freak

I like the typo 😉

I'm actually not that against Samatta, but personally I wouldn't want to double up on Villa against triple SHU defence. I'd rather put my eggs in the SHU basket at least.

2. HurriKane

Wouldn't be betting him to start both. Especially when he's competing with Auba Laca Martinelli for 1 spot

How is nketiah suddenly an option with just 3 starts in entire season. Pls elaborate?

3. fish&chips

You raise some good points but I just feel like villa won't score many goals so for me grealish is probably enough. But anything could happen as we all know. Someone like Shane Long will probably end up being the star of the week.

1. HurriKane

Villa are actually decent in attack. Ranked 3rd most goals scored in bottom 10 teams.

Half of the season without their 2nd best player McGinn as well. Him back is a huge boost in attack for them as well.

4. ⱼₐᵣᵥᵢₛₕ

Case against: he is shite and Villa are shite.

1. HurriKane

Great input cheers mate.

2. Klaren

They are 10th in goals scored per match so their attack isn't shite. They failed to score in only 7 out of the 29 games.

They are in the position they are because of their defence, not their attack.

Also Samatta is far from shite as well. How much have you watched him to reach that conclusion?

1. HurriKane

Exactly. Ignorant comment.

1. HurriKane

You cant be shite and be involved in 4 goals in 6 champions league matches.

(Incase being top scorer in Belgium league is not enough for you)

1. GreennRed

Milan Baros was top scorer in Nations Cup, won a Champions League and was afraid of his own shadow. Samatta has potential. Lots of players do great in one league and poorly in another and vice versa. We can only judge him at season's end. No one would think twice about him here if he didn't have a DGW.

2. ⱼₐᵣᵥᵢₛₕ

He wasn't top scorer in Belgium last season - some guy who now plays in the Qatar league was.

Villa are shite - look at the league table. Of course their attack is relatively better, but 1.2 goals per game and matches against the 2nd best defence in the PL and the team in 4th isn't great at all on paper.

In terms of the player himself, perhaps dismissing him as shite was a little facetious (that's how I roll), but far too early to be lauding him. PL is a big step up from what he has played before. Overall, i would say he is at best a punt for the DGW. GL if you go with him.

2. GreennRed

He's not Benteke early Villa form. Played in Tanzania, Congo and Belgium, signing for relegation threatened Villa when he's 27. I hope he does great and Villa stay up but he's not played at this standard before.

1. Klaren

He played in Champions League and did fine.

1. GreennRed

He did better than fine. Truth be told I'm not that sold on Aubameyang at the best of time, lacks motivation in some games. Plus Arsenal haven't a whole lot to play for. And for Samatta's price instead of Aubameyang it puts a whole different complexion on my team, including keeping Bruno 🙂

5. GreennRed

Douglas Luiz, fodder after GW30. Gets rare attacking points but he'll play both games and he's an enabler.

1. LLoris

Will he play both with Mcginn coming back

1. GreennRed

Good question that! I'm assuming so because he played when McGinn played before but I'll have to do more research there plus McGinn might blunt his already slim attackingness. Going tangent here but also wondering about Saka gametime.

6. Another Hoops

I think if he'd put away that great chance against City before the break people might be talking about him even more. For 5.8 he's a good option.

7. Maximus Bonimus Pointimus

When the DGW was announced I briefly looked at him, drawn primarily to the 4 consecutive starts

But he’s gone over 270 minutes without a goal or assist since that 70th minute v Bournemouth - based on that I’d just prefer Kun, Auba, Laca on FH

Laca has almost been more productive in the super sub role - 2G 1A in very little minutes the last 3 GW’s

At his price Samatta might do a job though

7. Sz21

Debating in my head when to BB/FH/WC.
            I like most of my players tbh and scared of messing it all up by going all in on a BB this week.
            Definite keepers- TAA, KDB.
            Possibles- Not very keen on moving out- Maguire, Saiss, Fernandes, Salah, Jota.

Current team-
            Pope.
            TAA, Maguire, Saiss.
            KDB, Fernandes, Salah, Barnes.
            Auba, Jota, DCL.
            Stekelenberg, Stephens, Holgate, Dendoncker.
            3.2m ITB.
            WC, FH, BB left. OR about 6k. Don't want to mess up now.

1. AK_FC

I am in a super similar position. Same cards left, 22k rank. Then Martial, AWB, O'Connell and McCarthy instead of Barnes, Maguire, Stephens and Stek. I was originally thinking BB, but now feeling like FH this week may be the way to go. I am wanting to keep TAA, KDB and Bruno for sure. What are your thoughts on DCL? No plan to keep? Who would you replace him with?

8. FPLisBack

Thoughts, please?

Henderson

Doherty, Saiss, Egan, TAA
              KDB, Grealish, Barnes
              Auba, Aguero, Abraham

Leno, Basham, Mount, Sarr

1. LLoris

Sarr against LEI

1. FPLisBack

Thanks, Doing BB as well.

2. Disturbed

Haven’t changed this BB team in a couple of days now. Good to go? WC in gw 31.

leno reina
                taa Doherty stevens lund Lascelles
                kdb mahrez grealish El ghazi fleck
                kun auba jiminez

1. LLoris

You think el ghazi will play both

1. Disturbed

Not sure tbh. Same doubt over mcginns game time. Any suggestions who else to look at for that spot?

3. LLoris

Got every chip plus the WC would you:
                A) TC
                B) BB

1. Disturbed

2. TorresMagic™

B unless you think you can smash TC.

3. HurriKane

4. GreennRed

A. Max out your 11, fodder on the bench to go to GW31, 32, nó Rush to WC, see how lineups and form go before using it. Could get playing fodder to add to your WC then BB after that.