Let’s Talk FPL’s Andy looks at the post-restart performances of Aston Villa, Sheffield United, Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United in his latest Pro Pundits piece.
The new normal isn’t all that different so far from a Fantasy Premier League perspective.
Danny Ings (£7.3m) is still in great goalscoring form, Kevin De Bruyne (£10.7m) has averaged 7.6 points per match in the opening three games, and Nick Pope (£5.0m) is making a mockery of anyone who brings in a different goalkeeper.
With that being said, I do want to explore whether there are any differences we can spot following the Gameweeks and matches we’ve seen since football restarted.
With this article using data from the Members Area, only subscribers can read on.
Annual memberships are now available for £17.50 (the equivalent of £1.59 a month) and that will give those who sign up access for the remainder of 2019/20 and the whole of the 2020/21 campaign.
Monthly memberships are available for £2.99, meanwhile.
Andy is the face of Let’s Talk FPL, one of the leading Fantasy YouTube channels and has been a big part of the Scoutcast over a number of years. He has two top 10k finishes and an additional three inside the top 20k over nine years.
FPL Lessons Learned from Gameweek 32+
- Aston Villa 0-1 Wolves
- Watford 1-3 Southampton
- Crystal Palace 0-1 Burnley
- Brighton 0-3 Manchester United
- Arsenal 4-0 Norwich City
- Bournemouth 1-4 Newcastle United
- Everton 2-1 Leicester City
- West Ham United 3-2 Chelsea
- Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham Hotspur
- Manchester City 4-0 Liverpool
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.