The Fantasy focus is on Chelsea in the opening round of Gameweek 34+ matches as they travel to face Crystal Palace.
Willian (£7.2m) and Christian Pulisic (£7.2m) have both received plenty of transfer attention in recent weeks having returned points in each of their last three matches.
The Brazilian has dispatched a penalty in each of those, registering two double-digit hauls and averaging 11 points per game.
Pulisic has been a little less explosive, earning Fantasy assists for being fouled in each of the last three, making for an average of seven points per game.
As has been usual since the Premier League resumed, the two players flank Olivier Giroud (£6.6m) in Chelsea’s front-three, who scored in the 3-0 win over Watford.
Of particular interest is a start for Billy Gilmour (£4.3m) in Chelsea’s midfield, although it is only his second of the season and first since Gameweek 29.
Roy Hodgson’s Crystal Palace contains fewer points of interest for Fantasy managers, with Jordan Ayew (£5.2m) and Wilfried Zaha (£6.6m) deployed either side of Christian Benteke (£5.7m) in attack.
Meanwhile, Watford host Norwich in what appears to be one of Gameweek 34+’s “gimme” fixtures.
The Canaries have been shipping goals since the Premier League restart and are yet to score.
There will be some interest in Craig Dawson (£4.8m) who has registered the joint-highest number of shots in the box of any defender over the last four matches, his total of seven more than any Watford player too.
There is a rare start for Danny Welbeck (£5.8m) on the flanks of the attack while Troy Deeney (£6.2m) holds down his centre-forward role.
Crystal Palace XI: Guaita; van Aanholt, Dann, Cahill, J Ward; McArthur, Milivojevic, Kouyaté; Ayew, Benteke, Zaha.
Chelsea XI: Arrizabalaga; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Christensen, R James; Gilmour, Barkley, Mount; Pulisic, Giroud, Willian.
Watford XI: Foster; Masina, Dawson, Kabasele, Femenía; Hughes, Capoue; Welbeck, Doucouré, Sarr; Deeney.
Norwich City XI: Krul; Lewis, Klose, Godfrey, Aarons; Tettey, Vrancic; O Hernández, Stiepermann, Buendía; Pukki.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.