Jurgen Klopp has finally delivered on his promise to shuffle the Liverpool side, and it has big implications for Fantasy managers.
Sadio Mané (£12.4m) and Andrew Robertson (£7.0m) are the two players to suffer from that policy in Gameweek 34+ with each of them relegated to the bench for the trip to Brighton.
Neco Williams (£4.0m) gets his first Premier League start but rather than replace Trent Alexander-Arnold (£7.8m) on the right-hand side, he has been selected on the left in place of Robertson.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (£6.1m) is the man to come in for Mané, offered a place in the front-three, further forward than his usual central midfield berth.
Outside of those changes, Liverpool as largely as expected, Mohamed Salah (£12.5m) and Roberto Firmino (£9.4m) in the line-up, as well as Virgil van Dijk (£6.5m) and Joe Gomez (£5.3m).
There is considerably less interest in the Brighton side chosen by Graham Potter, which looks tailor-made to try and cause Liverpool some problems.
Usually a fan of three conservative midfielders, the Seagulls’ boss has decided to support Neal Maupay (£5.7m) with an attacking trio of Alexis Mac Allister (£5.5m), Pascal Groß (£6.2m) and Leandro Trossard (£5.8m).
Meanwhile, it is worth noting that Tariq Lamptey (£4.0m) is starting to make himself immune from tinker-man Potter’s rotation policy, making his fourth successive start against Liverpool.
Brighton and Hove Albion XI: Ryan; Burn, Webster, Dunk, Lamptey; D Stephens, Pröpper; Mac Allister, Groß, Trossard; Maupay.
Liverpool XI: Alisson; N Williams, van Dijk, Gomez, Alexander-Arnold; J Henderson, Keïta, Wijnaldum; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Firmino, Salah.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.