Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£12.0m) will be a midfielder in Fantasy Premier League next season following the game’s relaunch.
The move comes about following Aubameyang’s half-season spell on the left flank, with Mikel Arteta’s appointment as Arsenal manager in December signalling a change of role for the Gabon international in the Gunners’ attack.
The reclassification further swells the premium options available to us in the middle of the park, with Marcus Rashford (£9.5m) also making the move to ‘FPL midfielder’ and Kevin De Bruyne (£11.5m) and Bruno Fernandes (£10.5m) rising considerably in price.
How does Aubameyang compare with the other heavy hitters after his positional switch, then?
Our Members article below delves into the data.
Best players by position:
- Goalkeepers: Budget
- Goalkeepers: Premium
- Defenders: Budget
- Defenders: Mid-Price and Premium
- Midfielders: Budget
- Midfielders: Mid-Price
- Midfielders: Premium
- Forwards: Budget
- Forwards: Mid-Price
- Forwards: Premium
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.