It’s as you were for both Everton and West Bromwich Albion in the opening match of Gameweek 2.
Fresh from a 1-0 win at Spurs, Carlo Ancelotti has gone with the same XI that impressed there.
That means another start in the front-three for James Rodriguez (£7.5m), who was highly sought-after in the Fantasy Premier League transfer market this week.
The Colombian international is joined at that end of the pitch by Dominic Calvert-Lewin (£7.1m) and Richarlison (£8.0m), both of whom scored or had chances to in Gameweek 1.
The midfield trio of Allan (£5.5m), Abdoulaye Doucouré (£5.5m) and André Gomes (£5.5m) gets another chance to dictate proceedings in front of an unchanged back-four.
Lucas Digne (£6.1m) is at left-back, Seamus Coleman (£5.0m) on the right-hand side of Michael Keane (£5.0m) and Yerry Mina (£5.5m).
Considering his slight personnel issues, Slaven Bilic has named a five-man defence once again, despite conceding three times at home to Leicester last time out.
Branislav Ivanovic (£4.5m) is not ready for involvement yet, so Kieran Gibbs (£4.5m) and Darnell Furlong (£4.5m) sit either side of Dara O’Shea (£4.5m), Kyle Bartley (£4.5m) and Semi Ajayi (£5.0m).
Grady Diangana (£5.5m) and Matheus Pereira (£6.0m) provide some additional width in midfield with Romaine Sawyers (£5.0m) and Jake Livermore (£5.0m) operating centrally.
For the second week in a row, Callum Robinson (£5.5m) has been named as the lone centre-forward.
Everton XI: Pickford; Digne, Mina, Keane, Coleman; Doucouré, Allan, Gomes; Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin, Rodriguez.
West Bromwich Albion XI: Johnstone; Gibbs, O’Shea, Bartley, Ajayi, Furlong; Diangana, Sawyers, Livermore, M Pereira; C Robinson.
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.