The last of four Premier League matches to take place on Sunday is the late kick-off at the King Power Stadium, with Burnley the visitors to Leicester.
Play gets underway at 19:00 BST.
Jamie Vardy (£10.1m) is the most-owned player on show in this game, with almost one in four Fantasy Premier League managers owning the Leicester City striker.
He is part of an unchanged starting XI, with James Maddison (£7.0m) again having to be content with a place on the bench.
After blanking in Gameweek 1, Burnley finally get their 2020/21 league campaign off and running.
As was the case at the end of last season, the Clarets are down to the bare bones.
Johann Berg Gudmundsson (£5.5m) picked up an injury in midweek, joining Ashley Barnes (£6.0m), Ben Mee (£5.0m) and Jack Cork (£5.0m) on the sidelines.
James Tarkowski (£5.5m) has also failed to recover from a “bruised toe”, so budget FPL defender Jimmy Dunne (£4.0m) is handed his first-ever Premier League start.
Robbie Brady (£5.0m), rather than an ‘out of position’ Erik Pieters (£4.5m), gets the nod in Gudmundsson’s absence.
Nick Pope (£5.5m), the leading FPL points-scorer among goalkeepers last season, is between the posts and is the only Burnley asset who boasts a double-digit ownership.
No goalkeeper kept more clean sheets away from home than Pope (seven) in 2019/20, although six of them came against clubs who finished in the bottom half.
Vardy registered 17 attacking returns at home last season, which no other FPL forward could top.
Leicester City XI: Schmeichel, Castagne, Ndidi, Soyuncu, Justin, Mendy, Ayoze Pérez, Tielemans, Praet, Barnes, Vardy.
Burnley XI: Pope, Bardsley, Long, Dunne, Taylor, Brady, Brownhill, Westwood, McNeil, Wood, Rodríguez.
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.