A Fantasy Premier League veteran of 11 years, Darren Wiles has an incredible track record with three top 1k finishes in the last four seasons.
With so many favourable match-ups in Gameweek 3, I am feeling confident about the next round of Fantasy Premier League.
It has been a positive start thus far, anyway, with 80 and 90-point hauls in the first two Gameweeks taking me to a total of 170 and an overall rank of 29k.
The goals have been flying in so far and I have been lucky enough to capitalise on the early glut of double-digit returns. But all of that is in the past, and it’s what happens this weekend that matters now.
Here is what my team looks like for Gameweek 3 and the reasons behind some key decisions.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.