One of the world’s best FPL managers, Tom Freeman (aka avfc82), discusses Trent Alexander-Arnold, Son-Heung min, Aston Villa and more before revealing his own team plans for Gameweek 5.
So, where were we?
The last time I checked in, Gameweek 3 had drawn to a close and I sat 453,222nd overall. I talked up Solly March (£5.0m) and Stuart Dallas (£4.5m), and also touched upon each club’s most creative player so far.
Since then, Mohamed Salah’s (£12.2m) 26-point captaincy haul, combined with returns for Alex McCarthy (£4.5m), Kyle Walker-Peters (£4.5m) and James Rodríguez (£7.8m), contributed to my Gameweek 4 score of 68 points, which has seen my overall rank rise to 271,739.
So, in this my latest column, I thought it might be useful to address some of the bigger talking points that have dominated discussion in the FPL community during the international break. The topics I cover are not only relevant to my team, but probably yours too, and I hope by putting forward my thoughts on them, it can help a few of you out.
SHOULD I SELL TRENT ALEXANDER-ARNOLD AND BUY HIM BACK ONCE ALISSON RETURNS?
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.