Tyrick Mitchell (£4.2m) has held off the return of Patrick van Aanholt (£5.4m) once again as he starts at left-back for Crystal Palace in Gameweek 6.
The youngster has recently made the spot his own in the absence of van Aanholt, but the Dutchman is now back on the scene following a long-term injury.
Mitchell’s 26.7% ownership had feared that Gameweek 6 would spell the end of his viability as a Fantasy Premier League asset but Roy Hodgson has afforded him at least one more outing.
In fact, his one change to defence comes on the other side of the back-four as Nathaniel Clyne (£4.5m) comes in for Joel Ward (£4.5m).
And the returning key man comes in midfield rather than at left-back as the penalty-taking Luka Milivojevic (£5.7m) makes his first start of the campaign.
It will be interesting to see whether or not he will take spot-kicks back off Wilfried Zaha (£7.2m) at the first time of asking. He starts up-front with Michy Batshuayi (£5.8m).
Alexsandar Mitrovic (£5.8m) is still the main Fantasy focus at Fulham, owned by 10.3% of managers.
For the second match in a row, the Serbian international is flanked by new signing Ademola Lookman (£5.0m), who scored on his full debut and will be under the microscope for managers looking for value in midfield.
Fulham XI: Areola; A Robinson, Ream, Adarabioyo, Aina; Lemina, Zambo Anguissa; Lookman, Loftus-Cheek, Cairney; Mitrović.
Crystal Palace XI: Guaita; Mitchell, Dann, Kouyaté, Clyne; Schlupp, Riedewald, Milivojevic, Townsend; Zaha, Batshuayi.
LESSONS LEARNED FROM FPL GAMEWEEK 6
- Aston Villa 0-3 Leeds United
- West Ham United 1-1 Manchester City
- Fulham 1-2 Crystal Palace
- Manchester United 0-0 Chelsea
- Liverpool 2-1 Sheffield United
- Southampton 2-0 Everton
- Wolves 1-1 Newcastle United
- Arsenal 0-1 Leicester City
- Brighton and Hove Albion 1-1 West Bromwich Albion
- Burnley 0-1 Tottenham Hotspur
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.