Joe and Az are joined by Karam to look ahead to Gameweek 7.
For the Scoutcast’s 350th episode, our trio get into the spirit of Halloween, with some frightening props and a scary set of sound effects.
The occasion seems timely after an abysmal Gameweek 6 for all three, where they all failed to reach the average score.
Is going more ‘casual’ the answer? The crew consider where they would be in the overall Fantasy Premier League rankings if they’d have done nothing since Gameweek 1. The pros and cons of under and over managing an FPL team are also considered as they look to turn around their season.
A rethink in defence may be needed, with former whipping boys showing signs of improvement.
Meanwhile, cheap strikers, such as Patrick Bamford (£5.9m), are back in vogue. Given the Leeds United forward’s hat-trick last time out it, is little wonder FPL managers are looking to cut costs as they attempt to boost points hauls up top.
Karam takes his turn to pick a differential. Taking into account the Scoutcasters’ previous choices struggle for gametime, even appearance points would be a victory.
There are next four fixtures to frisk, with a keen eye on West Ham and their budget striker Michail Antonio (£6.3m).
This episode finishes off with transfer and captaincy plans for the week ahead.
In addition, the Scoutcast and all our other podcasts are now also available via our Soundcloud channel.
If you’re a traditional type, you can acquire the mp3 audio version via this link or the first player below. Or you can take in the full visual experience via the second player below.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.